Titles starting from letter "C"
1968, Italy, USA
- Actors: Henry Fonda, Claudia Cardinale, Jason Robards, Charles Bronson, Gabriele Ferzetti, Paolo Stoppa, Woody Strode, Jack Elam, Keenan Wynn, Frank Wolff, Lionel Stander, Livio Andronico, Salvatore Basile, Aldo Berti, Frank Braña, Marilù Carteny, Saturno Cerra, Luigi Ciavarro, Spartaco Conversi, Bruno Corazzari, Paolo Figlia, John Frederick, Don Galloway, Michael Harvey, Stefano Imparato, Francesca Leone, Raffaella Leone, Frank Leslie, Luigi Magnani, Claudio Mancini
- Genre: Western
- Director(s): Sergio Leone
Story of a young woman, Mrs. McBain, who moves from New Orleans to frontier Utah, on the very edge of the American West. She arrives to find her new husband and family slaughtered, but by who? The prime suspect, coffee-lover Cheyenne, befriends her and offers to go after the real killer, assassin gang leader Frank, in her honor. He is accompanied by Harmonica on his quest to get even. Get-rich-quick subplots and intricate character histories intertwine with such artistic flair that this could in fact be the movie-to-end-all-movies.
- Actors: Wesley Eure, Valerie Bertinelli, Conrad Bain, Chuck McCann, Red Buttons, Larry Bishop, Hermione Baddeley, Jim Backus, Robert Q. Lewis, Austin Willis, William Flatley, Dinah Anne Rogers, James Reynolds, Joe Baker, Phil Adams, Paul Nuckles, Baynes Barron, Steve Mitchell, Peter Griffin, Larry Easley, Michael Rougas, Joe Hornok, Sheldon Konblett, Joe Ross, Regis Toomey
- Genre: Family, Comedy, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Don Chaffey
- Actors: Greg Kirsch, Renee Patrick, Molly Graham, William Willmott, Rupert Pate, Evamarii Johnson, Greg Hurd, Ryan L. Carroll, Don Carlton, Kevin McKinney, Will Averill, Arlo Kasper, Joe Bugni, Troy Moore, Jennifer Coville, Lauralei Linzay, Brian Paulette, Mark Robbins, Larry Peterson, Julia Christie Othmer, Harvey A. Williams, Kelly Mengelkoch, Matthew Simon, Dan Wildcat, Robert Sokol, Kirsten Paludan, Shane Scheel, John Patrick Ahearn, Jeph Scanlon, Frank Dodson
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Kevin Willmott
Set in an contemporary alternative world where the Confederate States of America managed to win the American Civil War, a British film documentary examines the history of this nation. Beginning with its conquest of the northern states, the film covers the history of this state where racial enslavement became triumphant and the nation carried sinister designs of conquest. Interspersed throughout are various TV commercials of products of a virulent racist nature as well as public service announcements promoting this tyranny. Only at the end do you learn that there is less wholly imagined material in the film than you might suspect.
- Actors: Sean Bean, Chris Hemsworth, Victoria Profeta, Mike Starr, Glenn Plummer, Michael Mantell, Antony Thekkek, Tim Kazurinsky, Jeff Albertson, Tommy Bartlett, Josh Blue, Debbi Burns, Gregory Fawcett, Robert C. Goodwin, Robet C. Goodwin, Cheryl Hamada, Bill Ibrahim, Kevin R. Kelly, Charles Kierscht, James Pusztay, Paul Sanchez, Janelle Snow, Christian Stolte, Craig Sunderlin, James Warfield, Anthony Brawner, Brent Allen Caputo, Jay Disney, Ryan Hartford, Naomi Heilmann
- Genre: Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Stephen Milburn Anderson
A stroke of good luck turns lethal for Sam Phelan and his wife Leslie when they are faced with a life-changing decision that brings strange and sinister Pyke Kubic to their doorstep. As Pyke leads Sam and Leslie on a tumultuous adventure through the streets of Chicago, each are pulled deeper and deeper into a desperate spiral of deception and violence... All in the name of money.
- Actors: Liza Minnelli, Michael York, Helmut Griem, Joel Grey, Fritz Wepper, Marisa Berenson, Elisabeth Neumann-Viertel, Helen Vita, Sigrid von Richthofen, Gerd Vespermann, Ralf Wolter, Georg Hartmann, Ricky Renée, Estrongo Nachama, Kathryn Doby, Inge Jaeger, Angelika Koch, Helen Velkovorska, Gitta Schmidt, Louise Quick, Oliver Collignon
- Genre: Drama, Music, Musical, Romance
- Director(s): Bob Fosse
Sally Bowles, an American singer in 1930s Berlin, fall in love with bi-sexual Brian. They are both then seduced by Max, a rich playboy. Sally becomes pregnant, and Brian offers to marry her... All the characters are linked by the Kit-Kat club, a nightspot where Sally sings.
- Actors: Chris Elliott, Ritch Brinkley, James Gammon, Brian Doyle-Murray, Brion James, Melora Walters, I.M. Hobson, Alex Nevil, David H. Sterry, Bob Elliott, Edward Flotard, Jim Cummings, David Letterman, Ann Magnuson, Russ Tamblyn, Ricki Lake, Mike Starr, Andy Richter, Alfred Molina
- Genre: Comedy
- Director(s): Adam Resnick
Snobby school boy goes left, and mistakes the "Filthy Whore" for his millionaire dad's yacht. He joins four filthy fishermen for hijinx on the high seas.
- Actors: Rider Strong, Jordan Ladd, James DeBello, Cerina Vincent, Joey Kern, Arie Verveen, Robert Harris, Hal Courtney, Matthew Helms, Richard Boone, Tim Parati, Dalton McGuire, Jana Farmer, Dante Walker, Jeff Rendell, Brandon Johnson, Charee Cuthrell, Bill Terrell, Richard Terrell, Jeff Evans, Mike Hill, J.K. Godbold, Giuseppe Andrews, Richard Fullerton, Phil Fox, Gabriel Roth, Donald Lee Hall Jr., Jeremy A. Metcalf, Christine Renee Ward, Michael Harding
- Genre: Horror, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Eli Roth
An offbeat horror tale about a group of five college friends on vacation at a remote mountain cabin when one contracts a flesh-eating virus. As it spreads among the friends, their true feelings and personalities emerge as they struggle to survive the virus and each other.
- Actors: Rider Strong, Noah Segan, Alexander Isaiah Thomas, Giuseppe Andrews, Alexi Wasser, Regan Deal, Rusty Kelley, Marc Senter, Michael Bowen, Amanda Jelks, Angela Oberer, Lindsey Axelsson, Lila Lucchetti, Andrea Powell, Patrick Durham, Jonathan Sachar, Stephani Drapeau, Caitlin Coons, Gabrielle Tuite, Hayley Lovitt, Micah Shane Ballinger, Lisa Hellen Bates, Randy Bernard, Thomas Blake Jr., Mark Borchardt, Anderson Boyd, Abby Broadway, Marvin Cooper, Brenden Donovan, Sanethia Dresch
- Genre: Horror, Thriller
- Director(s): Ti West
A high school prom faces a deadly threat: a flesh-eating virus that spreads via a popular brand of bottled water.
A flesh-eating virus spreads throughout a cruise ship in the Caribbean after it crashes into an abandoned scientific research boat.
- Actors: Chevy Chase, Rodney Dangerfield, Ted Knight, Michael O'Keefe, Bill Murray, Sarah Holcomb, Scott Colomby, Cindy Morgan, Dan Resin, Henry Wilcoxon, Elaine Aiken, Albert Salmi, Ann Ryerson, Brian Doyle-Murray, Hamilton Mitchell, Peter Berkrot, John F. Barmon Jr., Lois Kibbee, Brian McConnachie, Scott Powell, Ann Crilley, Cordis Heard, Scott Sudden, Jackie Davis, Thomas A. Carlin, Minerva Scelza, Kenneth Burritt, Rebecca Burritt, Bobbie Kosstrin, Scott Jackson
- Genre: Comedy, Sport
- Director(s): Harold Ramis
Comical goings on at an exclusive golf club. All the members are wealthy and eccentric, and all the staff are poor and slightly less eccentric. The main character is 'Danny'; he's a caddy who will do almost anything to raise money to go to college. There are many subplots, including the assistant green keeper's pursuit of a cute (obviously stuffed) gopher.
2002, USA, Canada
- Actors: Hilary Duff, Christy Carlson Romano, Gary Cole, Shawn Ashmore, Aimee Garcia, Linda Kash, Nigel Hamer, Sarah Gadon, Andrea Lewis, Joe Matheson, Beverlee Buzon, Dalene Irvine, Avery Saltzman, Christopher Tai, Josh Wittig, Edie Inksetter, Stewart Arnott, Desmond Campbell, Tim Post, Martin Roach
- Genre: Comedy, Family
- Director(s): Larry Shaw
As the clumsiest, most clueless cadet to enter George Washington Military Academy, Kelly seems to be fighting an uphill battle to fit in. But it's all out-out war when she butts heads with Cadet Captain Stone, a tough-as-nails, by-the-book "commanding officer" determined to break her spirit.
- Actors: Robin Williams, Tim Robbins, Pamela Reed, Fran Drescher, Zack Norman, Lori Petty, Annabella Sciorra, Paul Guilfoyle, Bill Nelson, Eddie Jones, Mimi Cecchini, Tristine Skyler, Judith Hoag, Lauren Tom, Anthony Powers, Paul Herman, Paul J.Q. Lee, James Bulleit, Erik King, Richard Panebianco, Gary Howard Klar, Boris Leskin, Elzbieta Czyzewska, Ben Lin, Wai Ching Ho, William Hugh Collins, Bill Nunn, Vince Cupone, Bill Moor, Kim Chan
- Genre: Comedy, Crime
- Director(s): Roger Donaldson
Joe's a car salesman with a problem. He has two days to sell 12 cars or he loses his job. This would be a difficult task at the best of times but Joe has to contend with his girlfriends (he's two timing), a missing teenage daughter and an ex-wife. What more could go wrong ?.. a lot, enter a crazy jealous husband with a machine gun..
- Actors: Adrien Brody, Jeffrey Wright, Gabrielle Union, Columbus Short, Cedric the Entertainer, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Eamonn Walker, Mos Def, Beyoncé Knowles, Joshua Alscher, Tim Bellow, Tony Bentley, Lawrence P. Beron, Tammy Blanchard, Eric Bogosian, Marc Bonan, Wayne Cobham, Ryan Curtis, Veronika Dash, Eshaya Draper, John Farrer, Shiloh Fernandez, Jill Flint, Doug W. Goldman, Gano Grills, Suzette Gunn, Evan Hart, Osas Ighodaro, Kevin Jackson, Albert Jones
- Genre: Biography, Drama, History, Music, Romance
- Director(s): Darnell Martin
In this tale of sex, violence, race, and rock and roll in 1950s Chicago, "Cadillac Records" follows the exciting but turbulent lives of some of America's musical legends, including Muddy Waters, Leonard Chess, Little Walter, Howlin' Wolf, Etta James and Chuck Berry.
- Actors: Maria Armesto, Khan Baykal, Gavin Bellour, Brandon Milan Beston, Cecelia Ann Birt, Chris Bowyer, Tara Broadway, Madeline Carroll, Derek Cecil, Jessica Czop, Owen Drake, Tomas Dura, Joel Garland, Vaughn Goland, Daniel Eric Gold, Jamie Hanna, Patrick D. Harris, Garrett Hendricks, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Olivia Hoff, Samuel Julius Horwitz, Annette Kaplafka, Jamie Kennedy, JaQuinley Kerr, Paul Klementowicz, Katie Lowes, Daniel McCaughan, Ashley McGarry, Michaela McManus, Jennifer Merrill
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Marc Erlbaum
When tragedy strikes the community surrounding a cafe in West Philadelphia, the cafe's regulars come to realize how intertwined their lives truly are.
- Actors: Steve Carell, Sheryl Lee, Todd Weeks, Paul Schackman, Jodi Carlisle, Richard Portnow, Jeannie Berlin, Ken Stott, Jesse Eisenberg, Sari Lennick, Stephen Kunken, Laurel Griggs, Corey Stoll, Saul Stein, Gabriel Millman, Craig Walker, Edward James Hyland, Anna Camp, Kristen Stewart, John Doumanian, Don Stark, Gregg Binkley, Anthony DiMaria, Parker Posey, Paul Schneider, Shae D'lyn, Steve Routman, William H. Burns, Tyler Reid, Lev Gorn
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Woody Allen
In the 1930s, a young Bronx native moves to Hollywood, where he falls in love with the secretary of his powerful uncle, an agent to the stars. After returning to New York, he is swept up in the vibrant world of high society nightclub life.
- Actors: Zoé Félix, Eric Savin, Arié Elmaleh, Ivan Franek, Igor Skreblin, Philippe Krhajac, Margaux Guenier, Goran Kostic, Jana Bittnerova, Sacha Mijovic, Clara Barbosa, Typhaine Hilaire, Thais Fischer, Eric Kailey, Loïc Risser, Evelyn Biecher, Michel Prica, Aude Lener, Norbert Turpé
- Genre: Animation, Short, Fantasy, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Action, Sci-Fi, Family, Romance, Comedy, Crime, Adventure, Documentary, History, Musical
- Director(s): Yann Gozlan
In the former Yugoslavia, the French medical team formed by Carole, Samir and Dr. Mathias are returning from Kosovo to Paris by truck. They find a road block and the soldier tells that the army had found mines on the road and is deactivating them; therefore they should wait three hours to follow their journey. Dr. Mathias suggests Carole to drive through a secondary road and they get lost. They ask for direction in an isolated house and sooner a van intercepts their truck in a lonely road. They are abducted and arrested in dirty cells but fed. When Samir is removed from the cell, they find the true intention of the kidnappers.
- Actors: Ving Rhames, Nipsey Hussle, Gillie Da Kid, Robert Patrick, Robert LaSardo, Erick Nathan, Jeanette Branch, Johnny Chavez, Anthony Dilio, Kevin Dunigan, Terrence Flack, Poncho Hodges, DaJuan Johnson, Hemky Madera, D. Miles, Patricia Rae, Eddie B. Smith, Dr. Paul Zeltzer
- Genre: Action
- Director(s): Ryan Combs
Cain, a crime king-pin sentenced to life in prison, sees his son Ricky come to jail on charges of accessory to murder, followed shortly by one of the gangsters he was charged with assassinating. Things get heated in the prison complex as Cain comes to terms with his neglect of his family while he deals with cancer. Foreseeing his own death behind bars, he determines to make Ricky and his enemy JD Parker see that they have something in common.
- Actors: Kevin Sorbo, Cynthia Gibb, Loretta Devine, Madison De La Garza, Cassidy Gifford, Debra Wilson, Dallas Lovato, Alan Powell, Christos Vasilopoulos, Stella Allen, Emilia Graves, George Kosturos, Abigail Duhon, Danielle Beckwith, Shawn-Caulin Young, Patrick Kearns, Grayson Berry, Jay Amor, Socrates Alafouzos, Madelon Curtis, John Teal Jr., Ladson Deyne, Mary Rose Neumeyer, Anthony Evans, Ashlyn Ray Lee, Alex Johnson, Richard Zeringue, Johnny Stassi, Jorge Longoria, Ethan Myles Venable
- Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Lisa Arnold
Inspired by real events, CAGED NO MORE is the story of Aggie Prejean, a grandmother on a desperate search to find her two granddaughters, Skye and Elle, who have been kidnapped by their sinister father. As the details behind the girls' disappearance begin to unravel, it's discovered he has taken them overseas to be sold into slavery to settle his drug debt. Aggie enlists the help of the girls' uncle, a well-respected local philanthropist, and his son Wil, who is former Special Forces. A global hunt ensues, and the team will stop at nothing to see the girls safely returned home. CAGED NO MORE is a drama meant to engage and educate audiences on the realities of human trafficking. The film releases January 22, 2016 nationwide.
- Actors: Jennifer Aniston, Adriana Barraza, Anna Kendrick, Sam Worthington, Mamie Gummer, Felicity Huffman, William H. Macy, Chris Messina, Lucy Punch, Brittany Robertson, Paula Cale, Ashley Crow, Manuel Garcia-Rulfo, Camille Guaty, Allen Maldonado, Camille Mana, Julio Oscar Mechoso, Evan O'Toole, Lizzie Peet, Pepe Serna, Misty Upham, Rose Abdoo, Alma Martinez, Andrew Elvis Miller, Louie Novoa, Laura Putney, Robert Zimiga, Soloicus Twentius Eightican, Erica Frene, Clayton Frey
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Daniel Barnz
The acerbic, hilarious CLAIRE SIMMONS becomes fascinated by the suicide of a woman in her chronic pain support group. As she uncovers the details of Nina's suicide and develops a poignant relationship with Nina's husband, she also grapples with her own, very raw personal tragedy.
- Actors: David Duchovny, Natascha McElhone, Evan Handler, Madeleine Martin, Pamela Adlon, Madeline Zima, Callum Keith Rennie, Rachel Miner, Carla Gallo, Kathleen Turner, Paula Marshall, Embeth Davidtz, Eva Amurri, Diane Farr, Ellen Woglom, Damian Young, Peter Gallagher, Angus Macfadyen, Ezra Miller, Chris Williams, Mädchen Amick, Amy Price-Francis, Rick Springfield, Luenell, Adam Silver, Lance Barber, Michelle Lombardo, Hal Ozsan, Samantha Maloney, Jory Glick
- Director(s): David Von Ancken