Titles starting from letter "E"
- Actors: Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote, Robert MacNaughton, Drew Barrymore, K.C. Martel, Sean Frye, C. Thomas Howell, Erika Eleniak, David M. O'Dell, Richard Swingler, Frank Toth, Robert Barton, Michael Darrell, David Berkson, David Carlberg, Milt Kogan, Alexander Lampone, Rhoda Makoff, Robert Murphy, Richard Pesavento, Tom Sherry, Susan Cameron, Will Fowler Jr., Barbara Hartnett, Diane Lampone, Mary Stein, Mitch Suskin, Ted Grossman, Jean-Paul Hellendall
- Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Steven Spielberg
Elliot is your normal boy, until one day, when he meets a little lost alien. Elliot decides to keep the alien, in which he gives the name E.T. Elliot works with E.T. in trying to find him a way to get back home. Elliot must make the difficult sacrifice. Whether to help his new friend or to lose him? Whatever the decision is, Elliot must keep him hidden, as someone else is out to look for him.
- Actors: James Cagney, George Raft, Jane Bryan, George Bancroft, Max 'Slapsie Maxie' Rosenbloom, Stanley Ridges, Alan Baxter, Victor Jory, John Wray, Edward Pawley, Willard Robertson, Emma Dunn, Paul Hurst, Louis Jean Heydt, Joe Downing, Thurston Hall, William B. Davidson, Clay Clement, Charles Trowbridge, Harry Cording, Abner Biberman, Martin Cichy, John Conte, John Dilson, Sammy Finn, James Flavin, Arthur Gardner, Jack A. Goodrich, Fred Graham, Joe Gray
- Genre: Thriller, Crime, Drama
- Director(s): William Keighley
Although innocent, reporter Frank Ross is found guilty of murder and is sent to jail. While his friends at the newspaper try to find out who framed him, Frank gets hardened by prison life and his optimism turns into bitterness. He meets fellow-inmate Stacey and they decide to help each other.
2007, USA, Germany
- Actors: Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson, Michael Chiklis, Anthony Mackie, Ethan Embry, Billy Bob Thornton, Anthony Azizi, Cameron Boyce, Lynn Cohen, Bill Smitrovich, Charles Carroll, William Sadler, Deborah Strang, Dariush Kashani, Sean Kinney, Bob Morrisey, J. Patrick McCormack, Lorenzo Eduardo, Madylin Sweeten, Jorge Pallo, James Huang, Gerald Downey, Tony Flores, Don Jeffcoat, Craig J. Harris, Jimmie Akins, Eric Christian Olsen, Marc Singer, Michael Maize
- Genre: Action, Mystery, Thriller
- Director(s): D.J. Caruso
Jerry Shaw is an amiable slacker with an over-achieving twin brother. After his twin dies in an accident, strange things happen to Jerry at a dizzying pace: a fortune shows up in his bank account, weapons are delivered to his flat, and a voice on his cell phone tells him the police are on their way. Jerry follows the voice's instructions, and soon he and a woman he's never met are racing through the city, on to a plane, and eventually to the Pentagon, chased by the FBI. She is Rachel Holloman, a single mom; the voice has threatened her son's death if she doesn't cooperate. The voice seems to know everything. Who is behind it, what is being planned, and why Jerry and Rachel?
Donald has to get up early, but everything seems to be working to keep him awake. His loudly ticking alarm clock resists several attempts to quiet it. Donald ultimately swallows it; the glow-in-the-dark dial can be seen through his feathers. Then his folding bed folds up on him. Springs start popping out of it; Donald builds an elaborate framework to hold it down. Finally, enough of the clock reassembles itself to sound the alarm and night is over.
Feature-length version of the documentary TV series Planet Earth, following the migration paths of four animal families.
- Actors: Jameel Ahmad, Janine Benyus, Malcolm Bowman, Reinhard Buetikofer, Brahma Chellaney, Eileen Claussen, Dr. Heidi Cullen, Tom Daschle, Peter de Menocal, Reid Detchon, Jared Diamond, Elizabeth Economy, David Erickson, Dan Esty, Anthony Fauci, Stanley Feder, Thomas Friedman, Dan Gilbert, Peter H. Gleick, Jay Gulledge, Robert Heinberg, Dr. John P. Holdren, Thomas Homer-Dixon, Mitchell Joachim, Van Jones, Michael Klare, Fred Krupp, James Howard Kunstler, Michael A. Levi, Gu Lianhong
- Genre: Documentary
- Director(s): Rudy Bednar
To change the future, first you must imagine it.
1988, UK, USA
- Actors: Geena Davis, Jeff Goldblum, Jim Carrey, Damon Wayans, Julie Brown, Michael McKean, Charles Rocket, Larry Linville, Rick Overton, Diane Stilwell, June C. Ellis, Felix Montano, Rick Hurst, Leslie Morris, Lisa Fuller, Stacey Travis, Nicole Kramer, Wayne 'Crescendo' Ward, Tita Omeze, T.C. Diamond, Victor Garron, Steve Lundquist, Angelyne, Joher Coleman, Jake Jundef, Susan Krebs, Lucy Lee Flippin, Gail Neely, Rob Large, Terrence E. McNally
- Genre: Comedy, Music, Romance, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Julien Temple
Trio of fuzzy (and funny) aliens crash land in Valerie's pool-- putting a decided damper on her future wedding plans to cheating Dr. Ted Gallagher. Action interrupted by musical numbers--an MTV musical comedy.
- Actors: Teo Halm, Astro, Reese C. Hartwig, Ella Wahlestedt, Jason Gray-Stanford, Algee Smith, Cassius Willis, Sonya Leslie-Shepherd, Kerry O'Malley, Virginia Louise Smith, Peter Mackenzie, Valerie Wildman, Roger Hewlett, Mary Pat Gleason, Marilyn Giacomazzi, Frank Lloyd, Chris Wylde, Brooke Dillman, Myk Watford, Tiffany Espensen, Israel Broussard, Drake Kemper, Sara Arrington, Arthur Darbinyan, Michael Lee Merrins, Sean Carroll, Echo, Christian Elizondo, Samantha Elizondo
- Genre: Adventure, Family, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Dave Green
After receiving a bizarre series of encrypted messages, a group of kids embark on an adventure with an alien who needs their help.
2004, USA, Canada
- Actors: Shawn Ashmore, Kristin Kreuk, Isabella Rossellini, Danny Glover, Sebastian Roché, Chris Gauthier, Jennifer Calvert, Emily Hampshire, Mark Hildreth, Alan Scarfe, Alessandro Juliani, Erin Karpluk, Dave 'Squatch' Ward, Mark Acheson, John Tench, Heather Laura Gray, Amanda Tapping, Betty Phillips, Katharine Isabelle, Richard Side, William Samples, Anthony Holland, Christopher Britton, Brad Loree, Curtis Caravaggio, John DeSantis, Cedric De Souza, Stephen Dimopoulos, Alex Diakun, Stephen Park
- Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Adventure
- Director(s): Robert Lieberman
A reckless youth is destined to become the greatest sorcerer that the mystical land of Earthsea has ever known. When the young wizard Ged discovers that he possesses infinite magical powers, he seeks to master the ancient arts. As he journeys to manhood, he will combat dragons, fall in love, cross death's threshold, and ultimately wield the power to reunite a kingdom.
- Actors: Brian Geraghty, Kel O'Neill, Marguerite Moreau, Jeanette Brox, Jenna Gavigan, Katie Aselton, Eugene Byrd, Lance Capaldi, Lucas CorVatta, Jamie Haqqani, Allison Hensel, Tracey Horsley, Danielle Lozeau, Emelie O'Hara, Lauren Petzke, Casey Wayne, Leandro Di Salvo, Daniel J Gonzales, Brett Heicher, Tavia Schwartz, Z. Ray Wakeman, Lydia Zazueta
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Kyle Patrick Alvarez
In an effort to promote his unpublished novel, Davy Mitchell sets out on a road trip with his younger brother. However, the idealism of being on the road wears off and it quickly proves to be a lonely and unfulfilling experience for Davy. One night in a motel room he gets a random phone call from a mysterious woman named Nicole. They start a funny and intimate long distance relationship that leaves Davy happier than he has been in years. Hoping there is more to the relationship then a voice and a phone bill, Davy decides he wants to meet Nicole. Ultimately, he will have to face not only the truth about their relationship but also about himself.
- Actors: Om Puri, Linda Bassett, Jordan Routledge, Archie Panjabi, Emil Marwa, Chris Bisson, Jimi Mistry, Raji James, Ian Aspinall, Lesley Nicol, Emma Rydal, Ruth Jones, Ben Keaton, Kriss Dosanjh, John Bardon, Gary Damer, Albert Moses, Jimmi Harkishin, Rosalind March, Kaleem Janjua, Gary Lewis, Roger Morlidge, Ralph Birtwell, Madhav Sharma, Saikat Ahamed, Bruce McGregor, Margaret Blakemore, Thierry Harcourt, Leena Dhingra, Tallat Nawaz
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Damien O'Donnell
In 1971 Salford fish-and-chip shop owner George Khan expects his family to follow his strict Pakistani Muslim ways. But his children, with an English mother and having been born and brought up in Britain, increasingly see themselves as British and start to reject their father's rules on dress, food, religion, and living in general.
- Actors: Julie Harris, James Dean, Raymond Massey, Burl Ives, Richard Davalos, Jo Van Fleet, Albert Dekker, Lois Smith, Harold Gordon, Nick Dennis, Abdullah Abbas, Rose Allen, José Arias, Barbara Baxley, John Beradino, Joe Brooks, Timothy Carey, Jack Carr, Wheaton Chambers, Lonny Chapman, George Church, Edward Clark, Harry Cording, Roger Creed, Bryn Davis, Ray Dawe, Anna Dewey, Lester Dorr, Joe Dougherty, Darren Dublin
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Elia Kazan
In the Salinas Valley, in and around World War I, Cal Trask feels he must compete against overwhelming odds with his brother Aron for the love of their father Adam. Cal is frustrated at every turn, from his reaction to the war, to how to get ahead in business and in life, to how to relate to estranged mother.
- Actors: René Alvarado, David Berón, Gladys Jimenez, Steve Callahan, Cory Schneider, Irene DeBari, Luis Accinelli, Yelyna De Leon, Luis Raul, Jason Kordelos, Ruben Rabasa, Andrea Zafra, Michael Cassidy, Michael Cormier, Cris Franco, Rob Hudson, Clark McCown, Dan Hess, Dana Dukelow, Shannon Kemp, Dominic Ceci, Daniel Edward Mora, Jaimie Rodriguez, Martin Morales, Vinni Ali'i Mesa, Carl Donelson, Alexander Coss, Camilla Bastidas, Blanca Araceli, Alyssa Ho
- Genre: Comedy, Romance
- Director(s): Carlos Portugal
- Actors: Judy Garland, Fred Astaire, Peter Lawford, Ann Miller, Jules Munshin, Clinton Sundberg, Richard Beavers, John Albright, Lola Albright, Shirley Ballard, Jimmy Bates, Hal Bell, Margaret Bert, Ralph Brooks, Peter Chong, Jimmie Dodd, Dolores Donlon, Fern Eggen, Harry Fox, Sig Frohlich, June Gale, Ruth Hall, Sam Harris, Hector and His Pals, Helene Heigh, Shep Houghton, Marjorie Jackson, Patricia Jackson, Bob Jellison, Doris Kemper
- Genre: Musical, Romance
- Director(s): Charles Walters
Don Hewes and Nadine Hale are a dancing team, but she decides to start a career on her own. So he takes the next dancer he meets, Hannah Brown, as a new partner. After a while this new team is so successful, that Florence Ziegfeld is interested in them, but due to the fact, that Nadine Hale dances also in the Ziegfeld Follies Don says no. Inspite of the fact, that he is in love with Hannah, he keeps the relation to her strictly business. So Hannah is of the opinion, that he is still in love with Nadine, and her suspicion grows, when he dances with Nadine in a Night ClubFloor Show.
2006, UK, Canada, USA
- Actors: Josef Altin, Mina E. Mina, Aleksander Mikic, Sarah-Jeanne Labrosse, Lalita Ahmed, Badi Uzzaman, Naomi Watts, Doña Croll, Raza Jaffrey, Sinéad Cusack, Jerzy Skolimowski, Tatiana Maslany, Viggo Mortensen, Vincent Cassel, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Shannon-Fleur Roux, Lillibet Langley, Mia Soteriou, Radoslaw Kaim, Donald Sumpter, Rhodri Wyn Miles, Tereza Srbova, Elisa Lasowski, Cristina Catalina, Alice Henley, Faton Gerbeshi, David Papava, Tamer Hassan, Gergo Danka, Michael Sarne
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Director(s): David Cronenberg
In London, the Russian pregnant teenager Tatiana arrives bleeding in a hospital, and the doctors save her baby only. The Russian descendant midwife Anna Khitrova finds Tatiana's diary written in Russian language in her belongings and decided to find her family to deliver the baby, she brings the diary home and ask her uncle Stepan to translate the document. Stepan refuses, but Anna finds a card of a restaurant owned by the Russian Semyon inside the diary and she visits the old man trying to find a lead to contact Tatiana's family. When she mentions the existence of the diary, Semyon immediately offers to translate the document. However, Stepan translates part of the diary and Anna discovers that Semyon and his sick son Kirill had raped Tatiana when she was fourteen years old and forced her to work as prostitute in a brothel of their own. Further, Semyon is the dangerous boss of the Russian mafia "Vory v Zakone", jeopardizing the safety of Anna and her family. Meanwhile, Semyon's driver Nikolai Luzhin gets close to Kirill and Semyon, climbing positions in the criminal organization, but he helps Anna, her family and the baby.
- Actors: Emma Stone, Penn Badgley, Amanda Bynes, Dan Byrd, Thomas Haden Church, Patricia Clarkson, Cam Gigandet, Lisa Kudrow, Malcolm McDowell, Alyson Michalka, Stanley Tucci, Fred Armisen, Juliette Goglia, Jake Sandvig, Morgan Rusler, Nicki Tyler Flynn, Braeden Lemasters, Mahaley Hessam, Jameson Moss, Blake Hood, Bryce Clyde Jenkins, Neil Soni, Stacey Travis, Bonnie Burroughs, Eddie Applegate, Norma Michaels, Yolanda Snowball, Andrew Fleming, Johanna Braddy, David Gore
- Genre: Comedy, Romance
- Director(s): Will Gluck
After a little white lie about losing her virginity gets out, a clean cut high school girl sees her life paralleling Hester Prynne's in "The Scarlet Letter," which she is currently studying in school - until she decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.
- Actors: Steve Martin, Bernadette Peters, Catlin Adams, Mabel King, Richard Ward, Dick Anthony Williams, Bill Macy, M. Emmet Walsh, Dick O'Neill, Maurice Evans, Helena Carroll, Ren Woods, Pepe Serna, Sonny Terry, Brownie McGhee, Jackie Mason, David Landsberg, Domingo Ambriz, Richard Foronjy, Lenny Montana, Carl Gottlieb, Clete Roberts, Frances E. Williams, Lydia McGhee, Niko Denise Holmes, Shawn Harris, Nyles Harris, Susan Denise Harrison, Douglas S. Close, Sharon Johansen
- Genre: Comedy, Music
- Director(s): Carl Reiner
Navin is an idiot. He grew up in Mississippi as adopted son of a black family but on his 18th birthday he feels he wants to discover the rest of the world and sets out to St. Louis. There everyone exploits his naivety, but then a simple invention brings him a fortune.
- Actors: Joel Kinnaman, Matias Padin, Dragomir Mrsic, Lisa Henni, Mahmut Suvakci, Jones Danko, Lea Stojanov, Dejan Cukic, Miodrag Stojanovic, Joel Spira, Christian Hillborg, Annika Ryberg Whittembury, Fares Fares, Hamdisa Causevic, Sasa Petrovic, Alexander Silfverskiold, Alexander Stocks, Camilo Alanis, Jurgen Uter, Monica Albornoz, Edin Bajric, Jörgen Berthage, Luis Cifuentes, Andrea Edwards, Dzakovic Prvoslav Gane, Godehard Giese, Tone Helly-Hansen, Maxim Kovalevski, Dag Malmberg, David Marténg
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Daniel Espinosa