Titles starting from letter "I"
- Actors: Pedro Pano, Albert Brooks, Kurupt, Tony Pacheco, Mark R. Gerson, Jonnie Dearenzo, Mariano Mendoza, C.T. Fletcher, Tony Cox, Ryan Combs, Sam Fairbanks, Dino Allen, Rashaad Lewis, James Green, Anthony Duran, Terence Patton, Nelson Batiste, Calvin White, Charles Lew, Stephen Folds, Lamont, Curtis Aubrey, Bernie Hendrix, Ariel Kashanchi, Mariana Marino, Rosie Garcia, Ray Torres, Armondo Davalos, Yolanda Aulloque, Charles Stelzried
- Genre: Action, Comedy, Adventure, Crime
- Director(s): Ryan Combs
This offbeat dark comedy take place when four friends (Brisco, J Rob, Pedro, and Hay Love) have a backyard bar-b-q and decide to come up on some bud. Not knowing where to turn, because the streets have been dry for a few months, they end up scoring from the son of a over protective mob figure by the name of Fredrico, who vows, if anything should happen to his son, their will be hell to pay. After a tragic accident, the four friends are on the run with only one person to turn to, Krego, Brisco's long time friend. Krego confirms to them, Fredrico is a very powerful man, and there is no escaping his fury. Their only option is to change their appearance through underground plastic surgery, which would take them on a five hundred mile road trip. Along the way, they will have to avoid Fredrico's beautiful assassin, Venus, and other unsavory characters, leaving them to ponder the question, was it just dumb luck, or was it the bud?
- Actors: Kate Bishop, Tomas Boykin, Christinna Chauncey, Courtney Duckworth, Gary Edward, Greg Fisk, Josie Gammell, Stefan Hajek, Jay Hindle, Amy Holland, Ace Marrero, Laura McHenry, Rosalie Autumn Miller, Marijana Pecijarevska, Clay Randal, Erin Stegeman, John Ward, Todd Zeile
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): John Ward
- Actors: Caveh Zahedi, Christoff Colas, Rebecca Lord, Lindsey Tjian, Jenny Pompor, Michelle Roesler, Melanie Bonne, Anastasia Vega, Seymour Kramer, Sylvia Grosneau, Phillip Minnig, Thomas Logoreci, Angelina Moysov, Jacqueline Wright, Heidi Dupre, Alexandra Guerineaud, Maggie Foster, Paula van der Zwaan, Vanessa Von Avalon, Sara Granovetter, Bruna Matsin, Katherine Bettis, Valentine Fillol-Cordier, Edouard Dorier, Olia Natasha, Howard Junker, Aaron Roland, David Klonoff, Tiffany Mink, Jennifer Corey
- Genre: Biography, Comedy
- Director(s): Caveh Zahedi
In the moments before his third marriage, Caveh Zahedi looks into the camera and flashes back to a vividly disturbing yet poignant story of his long obsession with prostitutes and how that obsession has served to destroy his previous marriages and relationships. Can Caveh overcome his addiction and finally succeed in a relationship?
An intimate and heart-warming look at the man behind the legend - as we've never seen Ali before. Told through exclusive, unprecedented access to Ali's personal archive of 'audio journals' combined with touching interviews and testimonials from his inner circle of family and friends, including his daughters, son, brother and former wife, plus legends of the boxing community including Mike Tyson, George Foreman and Gene Kilroy.
- Actors: Daniele Bolelli, Paul Bowman, Richard Bustillo, Stephan Bonnar, Kobe Bryant, Linda Lee Cadwell, Gina Carano, Reginald Hudlin, Dan Inosanto, Diana Lee Inosanto, Jon Jones, Cung Le, Gene LeBell, Bruce Lee, Shannon Lee, Ray 'Boom Boom' Mancini, Chuck Norris, Ed O'Neill, Manny Pacquiao, Paul Rodriguez, Mickey Rourke, Jose Ruiz III, Taboo, David Tadman, Sharon Tate, Teri Tom, Robert Wall, Dana White
- Genre: Documentary, Biography
- Director(s): Pete McCormack
Bruce Lee is universally recognized as the pioneer who elevated martial arts in film to an art form, and this documentary will reveal why Bruce Lee's flame burns brighter now than the day he died over three decades ago. The greatest martial artists, athletes, actors, directors, and producers in the entertainment business today will share their feelings about the one who started it all. We will interview the people whose lives, careers, and belief systems were forever altered by the legendary "Father of Martial Arts Cinema". Rarely seen archival footage and classic photos will punctuate the personal testimonials. Prepare to be inspired.
- Actors: Adam Sandler, Bob Odenkirk, Mike Myers, Bob Saget, Dan Aykroyd, Christina Applegate, Tom Arnold, Bo Derek, David Spade, Chris Farley, Molly Shannon, Will Sasso, Jon Lovitz, Jay Mohr, Kevin P. Farley, John Farley, Lorne Michaels, Lorri Bagley, Pat Finn, Brian Stack, Barbara Farley, Matt Foley, Ike Reilly, Tom Farley, Eugene Graham III, Richard Wenzel, Doug Robinson, Fred Wolf
- Genre: Documentary, Biography
- Director(s): Brent Hodge
A documentary on the life of comedian, Chris Farley.
- Actors: Ben Tibber, James Caviezel, Joan Plowright, Hristo Shopov, Silvia De Santis, Paco Reconti, Roberto Attias, Francesco De Vito, Paul Feig, Lucy Russell, Maria Bonnevie, Viola Carinci, Marin Jivkov, Robert Syulev, Alessandro Sperduti, Shaila Rubin, Krasimir Kutzoparov, Elisabetta Bartolomei, Krassimir Radkov, Diyan Machev, Nikola Rudarov, Enrico Vecchi, Dobrin Dosev, Malin Krastev, Matt Patresi, Maxim Gentchev, Ivan Nestorov, Stefan Shterev, Valeri Yordanov, Clem Tibber
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Paul Feig
David, a 12-year-old, escapes from a Communist concentration camp with little more than a compass, a sealed letter, a loaf of bread, and instructions to carry the letter to Copenhagen, Denmark. David is thrust into the free world for the first time in his young life as he travels across Europe. His spiritual voyage of discovery, where David slowly loses his instinctive mistrust of humanity and begins to smile, share, trust and ultimately, love, addresses the cruelties, politics, and suffering of warfare while celebrating the resilience of youth and the unbreakable spirit of a child.
- Actors: Rick Mancia, Abraham Bobadilla, Gilberto Ortiz, Gordy Abriel, Jose Abril, Ramon Acosta, Jonathan Archouletta, Mario Ardila Jr., Jose Arellano, Carlos Ayala, Jose Barba IV, David Barrera, Gianni Bido, Hector Bucio, Edward Cadena, Anthony 'Citric' Campos, Crystal Castaneda, Lincoln A. Castellanos, Steve Troublesome Castillo, Ubaldo Charly, Eric Chen, Hahn Cho, Joseph Curiel, Garret Davis, Jose Diaz, Samuel Diaz, Dominic Flores, Marlene Forte, Eddie Galindo, Michael Gallegos
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
- Director(s): Moritz Rechenberg
David is an idealistic rookie officer able to maintain a decent urban lifestyle for him and his family until his moral code is challenged. At the same time up-and-coming gang member Lito steps into dangerous territory when he defies matriarch Tia in seeking more power and wealth on his own. Rebellious teenager Rio is flirting with gang life until he has to deal with his own guilt over a tragic death.
- Actors: Kim Basinger, Jordan Prentice, Sebastian Schipper, Peter Stormare, Robert Hunger-Bühler, Anouk Wagener, Nina Fog, Sabine Haupt, Philipp Hochmair, Norman Hacker, Theresa Bischof, Anna Graczyk, Anna-Franziska Srna, Mascha Haupt, Maik Rogge, Anouk Fischer, Niels Hein
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Anders Morgenthaler
Successful businesswoman Maria has achieved everything except what she wants the most - a baby of her own. She decides to deal with the matter by herself and embarks on a desperate and dangerous journey in order to make her dream come true.
- Actors: Mark Wingett, Darren James King, Chris Bell, Ryan Regis, David Beck, Marcel Dorian, Ben Loyd-Holmes, Stephen North, Katie Alexander Thom, Simon Bell, Richard Carter, Danny Coakley, Archie Cocker, Leon Corbin, Gaz de Vere, Sarah Rose Denton, Tony Fadil, Suave Flava, Julian Gamm, Jon-Paul Gates, Christopher Hales, Lee Nicholas Harris, Ian Hawke, Vanessa Hider, Chris Hill, Scott Hillier, Mat Holt, Marcus Langford, Sharon Lawrence, Tracy McGrady
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): Steven M. Smith
A young lad is brainwashed into thinking his only way out of his life on a London Estate is to become a football hooligan and fight his way out. When his best friend tries to steer him in the right path, there is a tragic turn of events.
- Actors: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan, Salli Richardson-Whitfield, Willow Smith, Darrell Foster, April Grace, Dash Mihok, Joanna Numata, Abbey, Kona, Samuel Glen, James Michael McCauley, Marin Ireland, Pedro Mojica, Anthony C. Mazza, Steve Cirbus, Calista Hill, Gabriella Hill, Madeline Hill, Adhi Sharma, Tyree Michael Simpson, Blake Lange, Alexander John, Abraham Sparrow, Pat Fraley, Caitlin McHugh, Deborah Collins, Mike Patton, Exo
- Genre: Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Director(s): Francis Lawrence
Robert Neville is a scientist who was unable to stop the spread of the terrible virus that was incurable and man-made. Immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and perhaps the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague -- The Infected -- lurk in the shadows... watching Neville's every move... waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered... and quickly running out of time.
- Actors: Laura Fraser, Christopher Lloyd, Max Records, Tony Papenfuss, Karl Geary, Bruce Bohne, Matt Roy, Emmylou Barden, Lucy Lawton, Molly Gearen, James Gaulke, Morgan Rysso, Tim Russell, William Todd Jones, Christina Baldwin, Ryan J. Gilmer, A.R. Bjorklund, Dee Noah, Elizabeth Belfiori, Michael Paul Levin, Dane Stauffer, Tommy O'Brien, Butch Eggen, Sydney Reisner, Troy Ugrich, Jennifer Blagen, Patricia Enger, Alan Holasek, Sally-Anne Hunt, Sid Korpi
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): Billy O'Brien
In a small Midwestern town, a troubled teen with homicidal tendencies must hunt down and destroy a supernatural killer whilst keeping his own inner demons at bay.
- Actors: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, Teresa Palmer, Dianna Agron, Callan McAuliffe, Kevin Durand, Jake Abel, Jeff Hochendoner, Patrick Sebes, Greg Townley, Reuben Langdon, Emily Wickersham, Molly McGinnis, Brian Howe, Andy Owen, Sophia Caruso, Charles Carroll, L. Derek Leonidoff, Garrett M. Brown, Sabrina de Matteo, Cooper Thornton, Judith Hoag, Jack Walz, Bill Laing, Beau Mirchoff, Cody Johns, Isabella Robbins, Tucker Albrizzi, Ken Beck, Megan Follows
- Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Director(s): D.J. Caruso
Extraordinary teen John Smith (Pettyfer) is a fugitive on the run from ruthless enemies sent to destroy him. Changing his identity, moving from town to town with his guardian Henri (Olyphant), John is always the new kid with no ties to his past. In the small Ohio town he now calls home, John encounters unexpected, life-changing events-his first love (Agron), powerful new abilities and a connection to the others who share his incredible destiny.
- Actors: Sean Penn, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dakota Fanning, Dianne Wiest, Loretta Devine, Richard Schiff, Laura Dern, Brad Silverman, Joseph Rosenberg, Stanley DeSantis, Doug Hutchison, Rosalind Chao, Ken Jenkins, Wendy Phillips, Mason Lucero, Scott Paulin, Bobby Cooper, Kit McDonough, Kimberly Scott, Michael B. Silver, Caroline Keenan, Eileen Ryan, Mary Steenburgen, Marin Hinkle, Chase MacKenzie Bebak, Rafer Weigel, Emiko Parise, Pamela Dunlap, Brent Spiner, David Nathan Schwartz
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Jessie Nelson
Sam Dawson has the mental capacity of a 7-year-old. He works at a Starbucks and is obsessed with the Beatles. He has a daughter with a homeless woman; she abandons them as soon as they leave the hospital. He names his daughter Lucy Diamond (after the Beatles song), and raises her. But as she reaches age 7 herself, Sam's limitations start to become a problem at school; she's intentionally holding back to avoid looking smarter than him. The authorities take her away, and Sam shames high-priced lawyer Rita Harrison into taking his case pro bono. In the process, he teaches her a great deal about love, and whether it's really all you need.
Based on the real-life experiences of Mende Nazer,the story unfolds as twelve-year-old Malia,daughter of champion wrestler Bah,is abducted from her Sudanese village in the Nubar Mountains by pro-government Arab militia and sold into slavery to a woman in Khartoum,who beats her for touching her daughter. After six years she is sent to London,where her name is changed,but her miserable life of servitude continues. Her passport is taken and she is told that her father will die if she goes to the authorities. Fortunately she meets a sympathetic person who seems to offer her the hope of escape and reunion with Bah,back in Sudan. For all the film's optimism an end title states that there are around 5,000 'slave' workers currently in Britain.
A young nurse takes care of elderly author who lives in a haunted house.
- Actors: Melinda Ausserer, Hank Cartwright, Jamison Challeen, Amber Chase, Adam Elliott Davis, Nick Dent, Lilith Eve, Ron Jeremy, Zuzzie Kapas, Dawn McCall, Tammy McCray, Erin McCullom, Maren McGuire, Leah Miller, Tana Miller, Kalynn Parker, Rachael Reckless, Wendy Spurgeon
- Genre: Comedy
- Director(s): Sean Skelding
One lonely man, six billion sex-crazed vampires. Be careful what you wish for!
Bernard meets Jane in a Night Club, in London, and he likes her. Her father was killed in a car accident, but Jane thinks he has been killed because he was blackmailed for a picture of his second wife, Jane's mother in law. In the same Night Club Bernard finds the blackmailer corpse and Jane near him, but he believes she is innocent. So Bernard and Jane run away followed by a dwarf, the blackmailer's men, who believe Bernard killed their boss and of course, the Police. They believe that Jerome, Jane's brother, can help them to solve the case. But Jane doesn't know where he is, or so she says. Corpse after corpse, Bernard will find out the truth. But will the truth help him?
- Actors: Michael Urriquia, Rebecca De Mornay, John Travolta, Christopher Meloni, Amanda Schull, Sam Trammell, Patrick St. Esprit, Luis Da Silva Jr., Doris Morgado, Melissa Bolona, David Hutchison, Paul Sloan, Jayden Blake Cochran, Asante Jones, James Logan, William Willet, Robert Oppel, Kim Evans, Megan Hutton, Jeffrey Grover, Steve Kim, Jettzen Shea, Peter Jang, Xavier Declie, Rod Fielder, Adam Hicks, Lolita Price, Matthew Jolly, Christopher Lee Bowen, Kenny Parks Jr.
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
- Director(s): Chuck Russell
A man is out for justice after a group of corrupt police officers are unable to catch his wife's killer.
- Actors: Tyler Perry, Taraji P. Henson, Adam Rodriguez, Brian J. White, Hope Olaide Wilson, Kwesi Boakye, Frederick Siglar, Gladys Knight, Mary J. Blige, Marvin Winans, Eric Mendenhall, David Paulus, Randall Taylor, Tess Malis Kincaid, Joseph Taylor, Cheryl B. Pratt, Judith Franklin, Jameaka Tubbs, Thomasina Walker, Jamilah Windham, Greta Glenn, Tanya R. Rodriguez, Toni Redd, Shedrick Garrett, Carla Bailey, Tim Brazeal, Keith Allen Hayes, Roger Herrera, Shawn Knowles, Adrian Kali Turner
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Tyler Perry
When Madea catches sixteen-year-old Jennifer and her two younger brothers looting her home, she decides to take matters into her own hands and delivers the young delinquents to the only relative they have: their aunt April. A heavy-drinking nightclub singer who lives off of Raymond, her married boyfriend, April wants nothing to do with the kids. But her attitude begins to change when Sandino, a handsome Columbian immigrant looking for work, moves into April's basement room. Making amends for his own troubled past, Sandino challenges April to open her heart. And April soon realizes she must make the biggest choice of her life: between her old ways with Raymond and the new possibilities of family, faith ... and even true love.