Titles starting from letter "K"
- Actors: Goran Visnjic, Kate del Castillo, D.B. Sweeney, Portia Doubleday, Jason Mewes, Sonya Eddy, Luis Moncada, Craig Owens, Tiffany Mulheron, P.J. Byrne, Paul Zies, Tara Buck, Tommy 'Tiny' Lister, Lou Beatty Jr., Billy Morrison, Ralph Cole Jr., Markus Redmond, Cameron B. Stewart, Franc Ross, Tim De Zarn, Matthew Nable, Ian Nelson, Jonathan Roumie, Michael Irby, Michael Shamus Wiles, Chuck Ashworth, Maximilian Osinski, Pat Asanti, Lisa Goodman, Matt Cedeño
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Jules Stewart
K-11 follows Raymond Saxx Jr. (Goran Visnjic), a powerful record producer who wakes from a drug-induced blackout to find himself locked up and classified "K-11." Plunged into a nightmarish world ruled by a transsexual diva named Mousey (Kate del Castillo), Raymond is truly a fish out of water. Complicating matters are a troubled young transgender named Butterfly (Portia Doubleday), a predatory child molester (Tommy 'Tiny' Lister) and the ruthless Sheriff's Deputy, Lt. Johnson (D.B. Sweeney). Ray's struggle to contact the outside world and regain his freedom seems impossible, but he must learn to navigate this new power structure if he is ever going survive and be in control of his life again.
2001, UK, Germany, USA, Canada
- Actors: Sam Spruell, Peter Stebbings, Christian Camargo, Roman Podhora, Sam Redford, Steve Nicolson, Liam Neeson, Ravil Isyanov, Tim Woodward, Lex Shrapnel, Shaun Benson, Kristen Holden-Ried, Dmitry Chepovetsky, Christopher Redman, Tygh Runyan, Joss Ackland, Harrison Ford, John Shrapnel, George Anton, James Francis Ginty, Peter Graham, Peter Sarsgaard, Shawn Mathieson, Jacob Pitts, Christopher Routh, Lubomir Mykytiuk, Michael Gladis, Donald Sumpter, Natalia Vintilova, Steve Cumyn
- Genre: Drama, History, Thriller
- Director(s): Kathryn Bigelow
The story of USSR's first nuclear ballistic submarine, which suffered a malfunction in its nuclear reactor on its maiden voyage in the North Atlantic in 1961. The submarine's crew, led by the unyielding Captain Alexi Vostrikov, races against time to prevent a Chernobyl-like nuclear disaster which threatens not only the lives of his crew, but has the potential to ignite a world war between the super powers.
- Actors: James Belushi, Mel Harris, Kevin Tighe, Ed O'Neill, Rando, James Handy, Daniel Davis, Cotter Smith, John Snyder, Pruitt Taylor Vince, Sherman Howard, Jeff Allin, David Haskell, Alan Blumenfeld, William Sadler, Marjorie Bransfield, Mark Mooring, Jerry Levine, Rick Cicetti, Dan Castellaneta, Wendel Meldrum, John Castellanos, Colleen Morris, McKeiver Jones III, J.W. Smith, Dean Hill, Gary Combs, Steve Artiaga, Lucy Butler, Vic Cuccia
- Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
- Director(s): Rod Daniel
The extravagant cop Michael Dooley needs some help to fight a drug dealer who has tried to kill him. A "friend" gives him a dog named Jerry Lee, who has been trained to smell drugs. With his help, Dooley sets out to put his enemy behind the bars, but Jerry Lee has a personality of his own and works only when he wants to. On the other hand, the dog is quite good at destroying Dooley's car, house and sex-life...
2001, USA, Germany
- Actors: Kevin Spacey, Jeff Bridges, Mary McCormack, Alfre Woodard, David Patrick Kelly, Saul Williams, Peter Gerety, Celia Weston, Ajay Naidu, Tracy Vilar, Melanee Murray, John Toles-Bey, Kimberly Scott, Conchata Ferrell, Vincent Laresca, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Brian Howe, Mary Mara, Tess McCarthy, Natasha Dorfhuber, Brandon de Paul, Aaron Paul, William Lucking, Kelly Connell, Peter Maloney, Lance E. Nichols, Paul Linke, Christopher Jason Brown, Greg Lewis, Clarke Peters
- Genre: Drama, Mystery, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Iain Softley
Prot is a patient at a mental hospital who claims to be from a far away Planet. His psychiatrist tries to help him, only to begin to doubt his own explanations.
- Actors: Lucinda Rhodes-Flaherty, Ewen MacIntosh, Ziad Abaza, Reece Noi, Scot Williams, Duncan Meadows, Harry Reid, Darren Morfitt, Sean Cernow, Jamie Lee-Hill, Jayme Swiftt, Kristin Atherton, Nayef Rashed, Chris R. Wright, Debbie Tarrier, Daniel Wilkinson, Edmund Dehn, Joseph Booton, Samantha Lyden, Martin W. Payne, Hannah Rose Adams, Steve McCarten, Sean Pogmore, Sam Dacombe, John May, Elyas Ahmad, Neil Bishop, TJ Nelson, Callum West, Monika Radwanska
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): Dan Pringle
K-Shop is a gritty urban Sweeney Todd inspired horror set in a British Kebab Shop plagued by binge drinking culture. After his father is killed in an altercation with drunken thugs, Salah's fate is sealed in a fight with an angry customer. With a dead body on his hands the novice kebab shop owner turns vigilante disposing of the body in the one place he knows best...the kebabs. Salah watches gullible customers devour the new flesh kebabs and seizes the opportunity to seek revenge on abusive drunken binge drinkers, killing off those he deems punishable.
2010, USA, France
Smith's everyday life in the dorm - hanging out with his arty, sarcastic best friend Stella, hooking up with a beautiful free spirit named London, lusting for his gorgeous but dim surfer roommate Thor - all gets turned upside-down after one fateful, terrifying night.
- Actors: Tatsuya Nakadai, Tsutomu Yamazaki, Kenichi Hagiwara, Jinpachi Nezu, Hideji Ôtaki, Daisuke Ryû, Masayuki Yui, Kaori Momoi, Mitsuko Baisho, Hideo Murota, Takayuki Shiho, Kôji Shimizu, Noboru Shimizu, Sen Yamamoto, Shuhei Sugimori, Kota Yui, Yasuhito Yamanaka, Kumeko Otowa, Tetsuo Yamashita, Kai Ato, Takashi Ebata, Hiroshi Shimada, Yu Shimaka, Toshiaki Tanabe, Yoshimitsu Yamaguchi, Eiichi Kanakubo, Akihiko Sugizaki, Yugo Miyazaki, Masatsuga Kuriyama, Norio Matsui
- Genre: Drama, History, War
- Director(s): Akira Kurosawa
When a powerful warlord in medieval Japan dies, a poor thief recruited to impersonate him finds difficulty living up to his role and clashes with the spirit of the warlord during turbulent times in the kingdom.
- Actors: Kumiko Asô, Takaaki Enoki, Reona Hirota, Teisui Ichiryûsai, Mao Inoue, Tae Kimura, Taigi Kobayashi, Hitomi Kuroki, Ken Mitsuishi, Shôji Murakami, Naomasa Musaka, Taeko Nishino, Kikunosuke Onoe, Asaka Seto, Yumi Shimizu, Masahiko Tsugawa, Yûrei Yanagi
- Genre: Drama, Horror, Romance
- Director(s): Hideo Nakata
Japan, 250 years ago. Soetsu is a moneylender who is killed by the cruel samurai Shinzaemon. His body is dumped in the Kasenega-Fuchi river. According to legend, all who drown in the river will never surface again. 20 Years later, Shinkichi, the handsome son of Shinzaemon, coincidentally meets Toyoshiga, the daughter of Soetsu. They fall in love. It is a doomed love, as the spirit of Soetsu is far from dead.
- Actors: Mark Stanley, Malachi Kirby, David Elliot, Paul Luebke, Ali Cook, Bryan Parry, Scott Kyle, Liam Ainsworth, Andy Gibbins, Grant Kilburn, Benjamin O'Mahony, Robert Mitchell, Connor Mills, John Doughty, Joe Corrigall, Thomas Davison, Jon-Paul Bell, Felipe Cabezas, Abe Dababneh, Hazem Alagha, Ryan W. Sadi
- Genre: Adventure, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Paul Katis
In September 2006, a 3 man patrol of Paras sets off from their outpost overlooking Kajaki Dam in southern Afghanistan, to engage the Taliban. As they make their way across a dried out river bed one of them steps on a mine left from the Russian occupation some 25 years before. His colleagues rush to his aid only to find they are surrounded by mines and every move threatens serious injury or death.
2010, Czech Republic
- Actors: Konstantin Lavronenko, Tatiana Vilhelmová, Boguslaw Linda, Michal Dlouhý, Werner Daehn, Vladimír Dlouhý, Václav Bárta, Deana Horváthová, Ken Duken, Hynek Cermak, Marek Vasut, Jana Krausová, Alice Bendová, Daniel Svoboda, Josef Klíma, Norbert Lichý, Josef Lzicar, Richard Nemec, Lubomír Paulovic, Jirí M. Sieber, Jan Stastný, Jirí Stepnicka
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Petr Jákl
Deals with the most famous criminal in Czech Republic, the lawyer who continuously tries to free him; the circle of people on both sides of the law who want to keep him in jail and his infamous escape from prison.
- Actors: Beau Garrett, Nick Stahl, Jonathan Jackson, Alona Tal, Robert Forster, Jill Latiano, Sammi Hanratty, Patricia Kalember, Anya Samantha Jordanova, Patrick Michael Strange, James M. Hausler, Molyneau DuBelle, Enrique Chicas, Michael Gabel, Tyler Parkinson, Courtney Pauroso, Kate Bliss, Kevin Long Le, Larry Carter, Roger Sands, Christopher M. Clark, Chelsea Connell, Leslie Connell, Sasha Rajic, Connie Bowman, Daniel Michael DeLuca, Hamilton Willis, Amanda O'Connor, Ashleigh C. Hairston, Laurel Helen Hausler
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): James M. Hausler
After a recent breakup, Billy returns to his hometown to find something is not quite right with his best friend.
2003, UK, USA
- Actors: Helen Mirren, Julie Walters, John Alderton, Linda Bassett, Annette Crosbie, Philip Glenister, Ciarán Hinds, Celia Imrie, Geraldine James, Penelope Wilton, George Costigan, Graham Crowden, John Fortune, Georgie Glen, Angela Curran, Rosalind March, John-Paul Macleod, Marc Pickering, John Sharian, Belinda Everett, Harriet Thorpe, Gillian Wright, Ian Embleton, Janet Howd, Lesley Staples, Richard Braine, Maggie McCarthy, Diana Marchment, Celia Henebury, Ted Robbins
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Nigel Cole
Middle aged Chris Harper and Annie Clarke are best friends. They spend much of their time at their local Knapely, Yorkshire County chapter of the Women's Institute (WI), whose motto is "enlightenment, fun and friendship". Although they like most of the women at the WI (the friendship part), they, but the perceived flaky Chris in particular, hold the way Marie, the local president, runs the chapter with derision. They find much of what goes on there, especially the monthly presentations, banal and devoid of enlightenment and fun. Equally as banal was last year's fund-raising calendar, featuring local bridges, which raised a meager £75.60, with this year's proposed calendar, local churches, promising to be even more so. After Annie's husband John passes away from leukemia, Chris wants the WI to provide a memorial in his memory: a new sofa for the family room at the hospital. The one Chris wants to buy costs £999, which she proposes to raise by changing the fund-raising calendar to one featuring tasteful photographs of nude Knapely WI members. She got the idea by seeing all around her the notion of the old adage that sex sells. Annie likes the idea as it is analogous to one of horticultural-loving John's last statements about plants being the most glorious in the latter stages of their life, after which they quickly go to seed. To get the project off the ground, they not only have to convince nine other WI members to pose (December to be a group photograph), but they have to find a photographer they trust that will treat this task as an art project. Conversely, they aren't sure if they and the calendar will meet with the same contempt from Marie, the national WI organization and their friends and family that they are so trying to change in the Knapely WI, and in the process not only not raise the necessary money but in fact lose money instead. Publicity for the project in any form may have its own consequences, especially for Chris.
A brother and sister who run away from home find sanctuary in a deserted nature reserve. When the sister falls into the trap of a psychopathic killer, the brother sets out on a race against time to find help. In a twist of fate the rescue of the sister becomes inadvertently intertwined with the lives of a group of young tennis players, a ranger and his dog, as well as a team of policemen.
- Actors: Brad Pitt, Kathy Larson, David Milford, David Duchovny, John Zarchen, David Rose, Michelle Forbes, Tommy Chappelle, Juliette Lewis, Judson Vaughn, James Michael McDougal, Patricia Sill, Brett Rice, Marisa Raper, Bill Crabb, Mary Ann Hagan, Jerry G. White, Sarah Sullivan, Eric Stenson, Mars Callahan, Patricia Hunte, Loanne Bishop, Ron Kuhlman, Sierra Pecheur, John Dullaghan, David Feigenbaum, Tom Hand, Shelby Hofer, Patricia Tallman
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Dominic Sena
Brian Kessler, a journalist researching serial killers, and his photographer girlfriend Carrie set out on a cross-country tour of the sites of the killings. Sharing the ride and their expenses are Early Grayce, a paroled white trash criminal, and his girlfriend Adele. As the trip progresses, Early begins to appear more and more unstable, and Brian and Carrie begin to fear that they may have a real-life killer in the back seat of their car.
1995, UK, India, USA, Germany, Japan
- Actors: Indira Varma, Sarita Choudhury, Naveen Andrews, Rekha, Khalid Tyabji, Arundhati Rao, Surabhi Bhansali, Garima Dhup, Pearl Padamsee, Kusum Haidar, Harish Patel, Ranjit Chowdhry, Achala Sachdev, Arjun Sajnani, Avijit Dutt, Anjum Rajabali, Siddharth Anand Kumar, Debi Basu, Rahul Vohra, Manize Boga, Prabeen Singh, Cinia Jain, Urvashi Nair, Bhanumathi Rao, Vasudeo Bhatt, Moneeka Misra Tanvir, Mina Sareen, Maya Krishna Rao, Shyamoli Varma, Nandita Mehrota
- Genre: Crime, Drama, History, Romance
- Director(s): Mira Nair
Tara and Maya are two inseparable friends in India. Their tastes, habits, and hobbies are the same. Years later, the two have matured, but have maintained their friendship. Tara gets married to the local prince, Raj Singh, who soon succeeds the throne as the sole heir. After the marriage, Raj gets bored of Tara and starts seeking another female to satisfy his sexual needs. He notices Maya and is instantly attracted to her. He has her included as one of his courtesans, and is intimate with her. Watch what happens when Tara finds out and the extent she will go to keep her marriage intact.
- Actors: Sylvester Stallone, Brandon Routh, Denise Richards, Holly Valance, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Diane Sellers, Boman Irani, Aftab Shivdasani, Amrita Arora, Kiron Kher, Tony Alameda, Javed Jaffrey, Bayli Johnston, Ashwin Mushran, Raeann Giles, Vindu Dara Singh, Mikandrew Perdaris, Sheridan Crist, Lewie Wickham, Andrea Harrison, Sandra Mahanna, Bill Marinella, Stuart McKenna, Shanna Olson, Brittany Alexis Phillips, Peter Sands, Tatiana Turan
- Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance
- Director(s): Sabir Khan
After Hollywood stuntman, Lucky Doshi, gets married to Kamini Sandhu, his Punjab-born friend and fellow Universal Studio's colleague, Viraj Shergill, chastises him, while Kamini's man-hating surgeon friend, Simrita Rai, coaches her to not be intimate with him. Simrita and Viraj clash verbally several times but things change after he ruptures his intestine while filming a movie and is hospitalized. His life will undergo many changes after he finds out - much to his amazement - that Simrita loves him, without realizes that her feelings for him are temporarily motivated.
Filipino actors Giovannie Pico ("ER", "American Yearbook") and Jeff Francisco ("NUMB3RS") star in Kambal, an sci-fi adventure cable TV pilot featuring top-notch martial arts action. Set in San Francisco, the pilot follows a pair of fraternal twins as they try to uncover the mystery behind a set of inherited magical bracelets.
Marguerite, a beautiful woman of affairs, falls for the young and promising Armand, but sacrifices her love for him for the sake of his future and reputation.