Titles starting from letter "N"
- Actors: Cordell Moore, Essence Atkins, Denise Boutte, Tempestt Bledsoe, Lamman Rucker, Toni Trucks, Rick Ravanello, Thomas Miles, Caryn Ward, Elise Neal, Steve Conn, BernNadette Stanis, Sabrina Tiller, Mike Higgenbottom, T.J. Cates, Sisagu Otsuki, Mitsuteru Hiwatari, Judge D. Bailey, Michael Cunningham, Manon Matthews, Mike McLendon, Marguerite Hibbets, Trent Dee, Luke Aker, James Buchanan, John Calipari, Donte Dantzler, Jennifer Dinwiddie, Lauren Jenkins, Jose Joyner
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): David M. Matthews
N-Secure is a no holds-barred thrilling drama mixed with murder, mayhem and manipulation among affluent professionals. This film sheds light on a man's downfall from the pinnacles of success into the depths of his damaged character. His insecurities lead him into a series of troubled romantic relationships and eventually a web of events that include betrayal and murder.
- Actors: Dania Ramirez, Sean Faris, Arielle Kebbel, Clayne Crawford, Rob Mayes, Evan Ross, Crystal Hunt, Dania Ramirez, Sean Faris, Mari Koda, Matt Servitto, Arielle Kebbel, Dania Ramirez, Raynor Scheine, Clayne Crawford, Sean Faris, Eliezer Meyer, Rob Mayes, Arielle Kebbel, Kevin Cannon, Evan Ross, Clayne Crawford, Craig Walker, Crystal Hunt, Rob Mayes, Sonny Vellozzi, Mari Koda, Evan Ross, Khan Baykal, Matt Servitto
- Genre: Action, Thriller
- Director(s): Jessy Terrero, Jessy Terrero, Jessy Terrero
While wealthy Manhattanite brothers Dylan, Logan and their friends make the trek across town for a Brooklyn concert, they run into Simon, a notorious gangster. Dylan, in an ill-advised bid for a criminal relationship with Simon, sets up a drug deal. The deal soon goes awry, and a livid Simon wants them dead. In a desperate attempt to get back to Manhattan, the group must flee deeper and deeper into the belly of New York City's labyrinthine-like subway system in a terrifying life-or-death race against their pursuers.
Rudran (Arya) in Kasi. Fourteen years later, repenting his act he goes with his daughter in search of him. He finds him there but is shocked to learn that he has become an Aghori, a character who gives moksha and prevents the soul from getting rebirth. Nevertheless he brings him back to Tamil Nadu. The story takes a turn here and introduces us to the world of physically and mentally challenged beggars. A world controlled by the cruel Thandavan (Rajendran). Hamsavalli (Pooja Umashankar) a blind girl is forcefully separated from her troop and made to join the beggars. Soon she becomes another victim of Thandavan's cruelty. Meanwhile, Rudran leaves his house to find his place on a small cave, and soon meets Hamsavalli, who tries her best to convince him to return home, but fails. Thandavan then takes a deal with a Malayali man of the same profession to sell some of the beggars.The Malayali guy forcefully takes the beggars away,although they want to stay with the rest of the beggars. He returns again,but this time to force Hamsavalli to marry an ugly, deformed man for 10-lakhs worth of money. Thandavan orders his men to bring Hamsavalli but they take Hamsavalli to Rudran to help her. Rudran kills the Malayali guy and is also arrested by the local Police. This agitates Thandavan and he orders the Police man to release Rudran so that he can kill him. In the mean time Thandavan also finds Hamsavalli and on one incident, Hamsavalli refuses to marry the deformative,which angers him and he runs away without marrying her. This angers Thandavan, who deeply wounds her. Rudran is shown wounded in his forehead with blood oozing out. Flashback opens where Thandavan appears face to face with Rudran. In the fight between the two, Rudran kills Thandavan. Rudran's wound in the forehead is caused due to the fight. She later goes crying to Rudran to somehow free from this curse and also prevent her from rebirth. The aghori then kills her and grants her moksha. In the final scene Rudran returns to Kasi.
2005, Germany, USA
- Actors: Jack Black, Ana de la Reguera, Héctor Jiménez, Darius Rose, Moises Arias, Carlos Maycotte, Richard Montoya, Cesar Gonzalez, Rafael Montalvo, Julio Sandoval, Ventura 'Tigre Hispano' Lahoz, Felipe Jesus 'Terror Chino' Hernandez, Enrique Muñoz, Carla Jimenez, Agustin 'Rigo' Rey, Ricardo 'Caballero de la Muerte' Castillo, Troy Gentile, Donald Chambers, Julio Escalero, Peter Stormare, Armando 'Mucha Crema' Gaytan, Rafael Gonzalez Lopez, Antonio Salazar Gomez, Albert M. Madrid, Lauro Chartrand, Filiberto Estrella, Gerson Virgen Lopez, Leobardo Magadan, Jorge Valdés García, Craig Williams
- Genre: Comedy, Family, Sport
- Director(s): Jared Hess
Nacho (Black) is a monastery cook, who spends his day feeding orphans and being overlooked by the monastery. When Sister Encarnación (Reguera) arrive at the monastery, Nacho realises that the only way to win her affection and to save the children, will be by competing as a Luchador wrestler.
2013, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal
- Actors: Jeremy Irons, Mélanie Laurent, Jack Huston, Jeremy Irons, Martina Gedeck, Mélanie Laurent, Tom Courtenay, Jack Huston, Martina Gedeck, August Diehl, Jeremy Irons, Tom Courtenay, Bruno Ganz, Mélanie Laurent, August Diehl, Lena Olin, Jack Huston, Bruno Ganz, Burghart Klaußner, Martina Gedeck, Lena Olin, Tom Courtenay, Nicolau Breyner, Burghart Klaußner, August Diehl, Charlotte Rampling, Nicolau Breyner, Bruno Ganz, Helena Afonso, Charlotte Rampling
- Genre: Mystery, Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Thriller, Mystery, Romance, Thriller
- Director(s): Bille August, Bille August, Bille August, Bille August, Bille August
About an aging Swiss professor of classical languages who, after a chance encounter with a Portuguese woman, quits his job and travels to Lisbon in the hope of discovering the fate of a certain author, a doctor and poet who fought against Portuguese dictator Antonio de Oliveira Salazar.
- Actors: Payman Maadi, Leila Hatami, Sareh Bayat, Shahab Hosseini, Sarina Farhadi, Marila Zare'i, Ali-Asghar Shahbazi, Babak Karimi, Kimia Hosseini, Shirin Yazdanbakhsh, Sahabanu Zolghadr, Mohammadhasan Asghari, Shirin Azimiyannezhad, Hamid Dadju, Mohammad Ebrahimian, Samad Farhang, Ali Fattahi, Nafise Ghodrati, Roya Hosseini, Seyyed Jamshid Hosseini, Hamid Janane, Sahar Kave, Seyyd Hamid Mirshams, Manuchehr Mohammadzade, Mazdak Mohaymeni, Majid Nameni, Ali Nazari, Farhad Nosrati, Mahmoud Rafi'i, Bahare Riyahi
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Asghar Farhadi
Nader ('Peyman Moaadi' ) and Simin (Leila Hatami) argue about living abroad. Simin prefers to live abroad to provide better opportunities for their only daughter, Termeh. However, Nader refuses to go because he thinks he must stay in Iran and take care of his father (Ali-Asghar Shahbazi), who suffers from Alzheimers. However, Simin is determined to get a divorce and leave the country with her daughter.
2004, South Korea
A Korean love story about a young couple's enduring love, which is tested when 27 year old Sun-jin is diagnosed with a rare form of Alzheimer's disease.
This movie is about a mother (Alice Maguire) and her three daughters who are trying to get to the airport to pick up Mr Maguire, the daughter's father. But on the way there is a tornado warning and the trip starts to get too dangerous so they stop on the highway and run to a house to take shelter. Nobody answers the door so they all get in to the cellar to wait out the storm. But then they discover that there is somebody in the house above them, and then they become trapped in the cellar. But there's more to worry about than the impending storm, and their lives become endangered, by something that's not normal.
- Actors: Harvey Keitel, Brad Rowe, Rachel Blanchard, Mary Kay Place, Dash Mihok, Lori Heuring, Gina Philips, Richard Voll, Robert Scott Dobbie, Sandra Seacat, Monica Parker, Richard Romanus, Joey Travolta, Julie Ariola, Laura Siskind, Tangie Ambrose, Janne Peters, William Francis McGuire, Allan Wasserman, Peter Love, Thomas G. Waites, Lauren Eckstrom, Jonnee McCurley, Mel Stewart, Lisa Brooks, Scott Anderson, Anna Maria DiNardo, Harry Perry, Jeff Einhorn, Michael Wasson
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Joel Silverman
An intensely-bonded father and son go to war over the troubled young woman the son has gotten pregnant. The father and the woman vie for the heart and soul of the young man they both love and need.
- Actors: Jessica Biel, Jake Gyllenhaal, James Marsden, Catherine Keener, James Brolin, Paul Reubens, Kirstie Alley, Tracy Morgan, Jon Stewart, Kurt Fuller, David Ramsey, Malinda Williams, Catherine Dyer, Olivia Crocicchia, Conrad Goode, Bonnie Aarons, Kendrick Cross, Mellie Boozer, Michael Harding, Jenny Gulley, Erin Hunter, Erin Rhea Berson, Albert Gore III, Mary Firestone, Catherine Trail, Rachel Mower, Cal Johnson, Jerry Cashman, Barbara Weetman, Mert Hatfield
- Genre: Comedy, Romance
- Director(s): David O. Russell
An original political satire about a naive small town waitress who accidentally gets a nail buried in her head, causing erratic and outrageous behavior that leads her to Washington DC. There she falls for a dashing, but clueless, Congressman who searches for the courage to save her.
2008, South Korea
- Actors: Kyung-mi Choi, Yeun-sim Hwang, Jeung-kyu Kim, Kang-hee Kim, Ka-on Kim, Do-hee Lee, Kuy-nyo Lee, Lan-hee Lee, Seung-yeon Lee, Young-Seok Noh, Nam-Sook Oh, Woon-seob Shin, Sam-dong Song, Seong-joon Tak, Mi-Sook Yang, Kyung-ho Yoon, Soo-an Yoon, Sang-yeop Yuk
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Young-Seok Noh
Hyuk-Jin has just broken up with his girlfriend and decides to take a trip to Jeongseon in the province of Gangwon-do. The next day, his friends are too hung over to get up, so Hyuk-Jin makes his way to his destination alone. A trip of opportunity takes a cruel and unexpected turn as misunderstanding and crossed paths occur over and over again.
- Actors: David Thewlis, Lesley Sharp, Katrin Cartlidge, Greg Cruttwell, Claire Skinner, Peter Wight, Ewen Bremner, Susan Vidler, Deborah MacLaren, Gina McKee, Carolina Giammetta, Elizabeth Berrington, Darren Tunstall, Robert Putt, Lynda Rooke, Angela Curran, Peter Whitman, Jo Abercrombie, Elaine Britten, David Foxxe, Mike Avenall, Toby Jones, Sandra Voe
- Genre: Drama, Comedy
- Director(s): Mike Leigh
Johnny flees Manchester for London, to avoid a beating from the family of a girl he has raped. There he finds an old girlfriend, and spends some time homeless, spending much of his time ranting at strangers, and meeting characters in plights very much like his own.
- Actors: Leslie Nielsen, Priscilla Presley, George Kennedy, O.J. Simpson, Fred Ward, Kathleen Freeman, Anna Nicole Smith, Ellen Greene, Ed Williams, Raye Birk, Matt Roe, Wylie Small, Sharon Cornell, Earl Boen, Jeff Wright, Lorali Hart, Mallory Sandler, Karen Segal, Brad Lockerman, Rosalind Allen, Charlotte Zucker, Lois De Banzie, Doris Belack, Nigel Gibbs, Andre Rosey Brown, Randall 'Tex' Cobb, Ann B. Davis, Alex Zimmerman, Marc Alaimo, Tom Finnegan
- Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
- Director(s): Peter Segal
Oscar night. Who will win? Who will lose? And will someone please kick that numbskull off stage? Wait! That's no ordinary numbskull. That's Lt. Frank Drebin, crashing the ceremonies to stop a terrorist plot that could mean curtains for him -- or will a simple window shade be enough?
1991, Canada, UK, Japan
- Actors: Peter Weller, Judy Davis, Ian Holm, Julian Sands, Roy Scheider, Monique Mercure, Nicholas Campbell, Michael Zelniker, Robert A. Silverman, Joseph Scoren, Peter Boretski, Yuval Daniel, John Friesen, Sean McCann, Howard Jerome, Michael Caruana, Kurt Reis, Justin Louis, Julian Richings, Jim Yip, Claude Aflalo, Laurent Hazout, Joseph Di Mambro
- Genre: Biography, Crime, Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
- Director(s): David Cronenberg
Not an adaptation of beat writer William S. Burrough's novel but a mix of biography and an interpretation of his drug- induced writing processes combined with elements of his work in this paranoid fantasy about Bill Lee, a writer who accidentally shoots his wife, whose typewriter transforms into a cockroach and who becomes involved in a mysterious plot in an Islamic port called Interzone. Wonderfully bizarre, not unlike Burrough's books.
- Actors: Brian Krause, Pamela Anderson, David Warner, Dean Stockwell, Clayton Rohner, Justina Vail, Victor Talmadge, Elizabeth Low, Deryl Carroll, Pat Millicano, Alex Manette, Yonda Davis, Jennifer Collins, Michael Papajohn, Thomas Milan, Chris Holder, Chantel King, Jackie Brune, Seana Ryan, Keita
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): Lyndon Chubbuck
Edward is busy trying to unlock the secrets of reading and recording people's thoughts. He is very involved with his work leaving little room for girlfriend Britt. Longstreet comes along and offers Edward a place to do his research and have unlimited funding. There are, however, ulterior motives as Edward is also somehow unlocking the secrets of eternal life.
2002, Hong Kong
- Actors: Marit Thoresen, Almen Wong Pui-Ha, Daniel Wu, Natalie Kyoko Waters, Renee Nichole Rommeswinkel, Chia-li Mo, Augustin Aguerreberry, Maggie Q, Anya, Jewel Lee, Monica Lo, Keung-Kuen Lai, Pei-pei Cheng, Dennis Chan, Andrew Lin, Ronny Boos, Vincent Chik, Michael Clements, Johnnie Guy, Carl Ng, Jude Poyer, David John Saunders, Matthew Sturgess, Kai Taschner
- Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Thriller
- Director(s): Siu-Tung Ching
A mysterious woman, known as Madame M, kidnaps forty pre-teen girls and transports them to a remote island to train them as the most deadly assassins. CIA operative Jack Chen follows the case for 6 years with no leads, but when a series of assassinations begin to occur, Jack suspects that Madame M is back in business.
- Actors: Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Rishi Kapoor, Clive Standen, Upen Patel, Javed Sheikh, Tiffany Mulheron, Nina Wadia, Shaana Diya, Ritesh Deshmukh, Neelam Bakshi, Vir Das, Sandra De Sousa, Poonam Dhillon, Gurpreet Guggi, Gurkirtan, Libby Hayter, Elizabeth Holland, Rebecca Jameson, Ryan Jenkins, Kunal Kumar, Sagar Radia, Chris Wilson, Steve Motion, Sarah-Jane Sherwood
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Vipul Amrutlal Shah
Indian-born Manmohan Malhotra decided to re-locate to London, England, established himself, returned to India, got married to Bebo, and after a period of 4 years got a visa for her so that she could live with him. Shortly thereafter she gave birth to Jasmeet. Manmohan was always embarrassed of Bebo, as she was overly healthy and not quite sophisticated, as a result he always left her at home, while he socialized. Bebo did not want Jasmeet to end up like her, so got her admitted in an English Medium school, encouraged to mingle with Caucasian friends, and as a result Jasmeet was transformed in to Jazz - a stunningly beautiful young woman, British in looks, talk, habits, and heart. Manmohan's plans to get her married to an Indian boy are all in vain. His friend, Parvez Khan, is in a similar situation with his son, Imran, openly romancing a Caucasian blonde, Susan. Manmohan decides to take his family for a tour in India, and ends up getting her married to Arjun Singh. On their return to London, Jasmeet announces that she is getting married to Charles Brown, who is well connected, even with Prince Charles, and refuses to recognize her marriage with Arjun as there is no proof of this wedding. When Jasmeet is introduced to the friends of the Brown family, she is subjected to considerable racial profiling (snake charmers, Indian rope tricks, tandoori chicken) as well as a quote from Winston Churchil to wit: 'When we leave India, the country will be in the hands of goons'. while Imran is asked by Susan's parents to fore-go Islam, become a Christian, change his name to Emmanuel or Ian, as well as provide a written undertaking that his family is not associated with any terrorists. The questions that remain unanswered are: will love prevail ! Between Imran and Susan on one hand, and Jasmeet and Charles on the other? What is the impact of this marriage on Arjun, who now has been demoted from Husband to the Best Man?
Jet Li weasels out of the north Shaolin temple to assassinate a despotic ruler at the ruler's extravagant public birthday celebration. Two other men from the south Shaolin temple also set out to assassinate the ruler, but all three fail and are chased all over by soldiers. Meanwhile, one of the southerners turns out to be a cross-dressed woman, who is also discovered to wear a footbell to match Jet Li's, meaning they are somehow slated for an arranged marriage.
- Actors: Emma Roberts, Craig Gellis, Rich Cooper, Max Thieriot, Amy Bruckner, Kay Panabaker, Cliff Bemis, Tate Donovan, David Doty, Laura Harring, Pat Carroll, Monica Parker, Caroline Aaron, Marshall Bell, Daniella Monet, Kelly Vitz, Josh Flitter, Phil Abrams, Robert Merrill, Joanne Baron, Ryan Raddatz, Adam Goldberg, Emmy Laybourne, Elyssa Davalos, Rosemary Morgan, Amanda Alva, Ahna O'Reilly, Ashley Sherman, Shaina Vorspan, Krystle Hernandez
- Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Crime, Family, Mystery, Thriller
- Director(s): Andrew Fleming
Nancy Drew moves to Los Angeles and in typical Drew fashion, immediately stumbles upon a mystery concerning a dead movie star and her inheritance. Nancy soon discovers that the rude needling from her new classmates is the least of her worries as she's almost run over by a car and nearly blown up diffusing a bomb. Nancy's luck runs out when the bad guys get the drop on her and put Chloroform over mouth! Nancy is taken by complete surprise and barely has time to fight before the anesthetic hits her nostrils and turns out her lights! They drug Nancy in broad daylight and make her go nighty night! The attack is so effective, so precise, people walk right past the vehicle with no idea there's a young girl inside, fully anesthetized, chloroformed out of her mind! Nancy has no idea what hit her as her abductors drive her to their hideout. Nancy comes to drugged but quickly escapes her attackers. Nancy feels foolish for having had her nose and mouth shoved into a rag that knocked her out. But the resilient sleuth marches forward, solves the case, then watches the men who drugged her go down.
in 1937 Japan laid siege to Chinese capital of Nanking, this is a dramatization of the battle.