Titles starting from letter "O"
2000, UK, France, USA
- Actors: George Clooney, John Turturro, Tim Blake Nelson, John Goodman, Holly Hunter, Chris Thomas King, Charles Durning, Del Pentecost, Michael Badalucco, J.R. Horne, Brian Reddy, Wayne Duvall, Ed Gale, Ray McKinnon, Daniel von Bargen, Royce D. Applegate, Frank Collison, Quinn Gasaway, Lee Weaver, Millford Fortenberry, Stephen Root, John Locke, Gillian Welch, A. Ray Ratliff, Mia Tate, Musetta Vander, Christy Taylor, April Hardcastle, Michael W. Finnell, Georgia Rae Rainer
- Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Crime, Music
- Director(s): Joel Coen
Loosely based on Homer's 'Odyssey' the movie deals with the picaresque adventures of Everett Ulysses McGill and his companions Delmar and Pete in 1930s Mississipi. Sprung from a chain gang and trying to reach Everetts home to recover the buried loot of a bank heist they are confronted by a series of strange characters. Among them sirens, a cyclops, bank robber George 'Babyface' Nelson (very annoyed by that nickname), a campaigning Governor, his opponent, a KKK lynch mob, and a blind prophet, who warns the trio that "the treasure you seek shall not be the treasure you find."
In SÃ£o Paulo - Brazil, because of high crime rates, buildings have guard shacks as a security measure. This story is about a doorman who works on one of these buildings - a residential one - and spends most of his time inside its guard shack. Religious messages are pumping on his radio, a reality for many Brazilians. This man will face the materialization of his fears and guilt. Based on real events.
Jo-Goo is a magician who is seeking new ways to improve his magic show. When he meets a weird girl in one of his shows, he finds a new idea and offers her to work together. It's only until a year later that he starts to know her personally and gets involved in her problem - ghosts problem. Soon he develops a feeling towards her and finds out that he doesn't care about her problems if only he could be with her.
- Actors: Elissa Dowling, Daniel Edward Asher, Noelle Balfour, Allyson Clark, Cody Cowell, Creep Creepersin, Christine Eaton, Jenifer Rebecca Foster, Cali Fredrichs, Monique La Barr, Gail Oakhem, Julie Rose, Brandon Shira, Megan Stevens, Ashley Tompakov, Kevin Michael Turner, Vic Vasquez, Nikki Wall
- Genre: Comedy, Horror
- Director(s): Creep Creepersin
The Zombies of Orange County are Trapped by Zombies From Orange County
- Actors: Vojin Cetkovic, Tamara Garbajs, Zijah Sokolovic, Jelisaveta Sablic, Boris Komnenic, Marko Zivic, Nenad Jezdic, Tamara Krcunovic, Rene Bitorajac, Mladen Nelevic, Ljubinka Klaric, Boris Milivojevic, Milos Samolov, Nikola Simic, Katarina Markovic, Dejan Toncic, Dusan Radovic, Tanja Pjevac, Tatjana Beljakova, Djordje Markovic, Biljana Misic, Dimitrije Ilic, Vanja Janketic, Milos Macanovic
- Genre: Comedy, Crime
- Director(s): Milorad Milinkovic
- Actors: Paola Antonelli, Chris Bangle, Andrew Blauvelt, Erwan Bouroullec, Ronan Bouroullec, Anthony Dunne, Dan Formosa, Naoto Fukasawa, Jonathan Ive, Hella Jongerius, Marc Newson, Fiona Raby, Dieter Rams, Karim Rashid, Alice Rawsthorn, Amber Shonts, Davin Stowell
- Genre: Documentary
- Director(s): Gary Hustwit
A feature-length documentary about our complex relationship with manufactured objects and, by extension, the people who design them.
- Actors: Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko, Andrea Riseborough, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Melissa Leo, Zoe Bell, Abigail Lowe, Isabelle Lowe, David Madison, John L. Armijo, Fileena Bahris, Joanne Bahris, Andrew Breland, Lindsay Clift, Z. Dieterich, Paul Gunawan, Efraiem Hanna, Julie Hardin, Ryan Chase Lee, Jaylen Moore, Booch O'Connell, Philip Odango, Jay Oliver, Daylon Micah Othello, Catherine Kim Poon, James Rawlings, James Ricker II, Jeremy Sande, Giovanni Silva
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Mystery, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Joseph Kosinski
One of the few remaining drone repairmen assigned to Earth, its surface devastated after decades of war with the alien Scavs, discovers a crashed spacecraft with contents that bring into question everything he believed about the war, and may even put the fate of mankind in his hands.
A look at the life and work of American publisher Barney Rosset, who struggled to bring controversial works like "Tropic of Cancer" and "Naked Lunch" to publication.
In the grip of grief following the death of his young son, his marriage on the rocks and nearing bankruptcy, Parker reluctantly returns to work as a private investigator. Embarking on an unusual assignment to observe a woman from an abandoned apartment, Parker witnesses bizarre happenings surrounding her, unaware that the derelict building that he surveys her from has birthed a dark presence which slowly threatens to consume him.
- Actors: Seth Rogen, Ray Liotta, Michael Peña, Anna Faris, Dan Bakkedahl, Jesse Plemons, John Yuan, Matt Yuan, Celia Weston, Collette Wolfe, Randy Gambill, Alston Brown, Cody Midthunder, Deborah Brown, Aziz Ansari, Eddie Rouse, Patton Oswalt, Lauren Miller, Rafael Herrera, Ben Best, William Sterchi, Robbie Hill, Marlon Cunningham, Danny McBride, Milos Milicevic, Antonia DeNardo, Danielle Martin, David House, Fran Martone, Gail L. Harrington
- Genre: Comedy, Crime, Drama
- Director(s): Jody Hill
Ronnie Barnhardt lives with his alcoholic mother. He's chief security guard at Forest Ridge Mall, where he's in love with Brandi, a cosmetic sales clerk, and gets a free coffee each day from Nell, a cheery clerk in the food court. A flasher haunts the mall's parking lot, and at night, thefts occur. Ronnie is intent on catching the criminals but has no investigative skills, is delusional about his abilities, and makes mad accusations. His bête noire is Detective Harrison, the city cop sent to investigate. Ronnie thinks he could be an officer, thinks he stands a chance with Brandi, and slowly loses his self control. Will reality set in? What about redemption?
- Actors: Idris Elba, Beyoncé Knowles, Ali Larter, Jerry O'Connell, Bonnie Perlman, Christine Lahti, Nathan Myers, Nicolas Myers, Matthew Humphreys, Scout Taylor-Compton, Richard Ruccolo, Bryan Ross, Nelson Mashita, Bruce McGill, Ron Roggé, George Ketsios, Meredith Roberts, Catherine Munden, Dana Cuomo, Jon Rowland, Janora McDuffie, Zachary Chitwood, Robert Esser, Monica Ford, Maria Lee, Bob Mundy
- Genre: Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Steve Shill
Derek Charles is a hard working man, employed as a asset manager in a private company. He is very happy with his beautiful wife, Sharon, and only son, and because of his hard work he just got a huge promotion. But suddenly he gets a temporary worker who is both attractive and smart, and Derek is understandably impressed with her and also finds himself physically drawn to her. However, this new girl is desperate to get close to him - at any cost.
- Actors: Cliff Robertson, Geneviève Bujold, John Lithgow, Sylvia Kuumba Williams, Wanda Blackman, J. Patrick McNamara, Stanley J. Reyes, Nick Kreiger, Stocker Fontelieu, Don Hood, Andrea Esterhazy, Thomas Carr, Tom Felleghy, Nella Simoncini Barbieri, John Creamer, Regis Cordic, Loraine Despres, Clyde Ventura, Fain M. Cogrove, Robert Harper, Warren Kenner
- Genre: Drama, Mystery, Thriller
- Director(s): Brian De Palma
New Orleans businessman Michael Courtland's life is shattered when his wife and daughter are tragically killed in a botched kidnap rescue attempt. Many years later whilst visiting Italy he meets and falls in in love with Sandra Portinari, who bears a striking resemblance to his wife.
- Actors: Jenny Slate, Jake Lacy, Gaby Hoffmann, Gabe Liedman, David Cross, Richard Kind, Polly Draper, Paul Briganti, Cindy Cheung, Stephen Singer, Ramses Alexandre, Brenda Birkeland, Maciek Jasik, Jennifer Kim, Suzanne Lenz, Crystal Lonneberg, Cyrus McQueen, Ernest Mingione, Amy Novondo, Stacey Sargeant, Emily Tremaine, Julie Zimmer
- Genre: Comedy, Romance
- Director(s): Gillian Robespierre
For aspiring comedian Donna Stern, everyday life as a female twenty-something provides ample material for her hysterical and relatable brand of humor. On stage, Donna is unapologetically herself, joking about topics as intimate as her sex life and as crude as her day-old underwear. But when Donna winds up unexpectedly pregnant after a one-night stand, she is forced to face the uncomfortable realities of independent womanhood for the first time. Donna's drunken hookup - and epic lapse in prophylactic judgment - turns out to be the beginning of a hilarious and totally unplanned journey of self-discovery and empowerment.
- Actors: James Akins, Arik Ascherman, Bishop Barltlett Jr., Phyllis Bennis, Peter Boukaert, Francis Boyle, Sharon Burke, Noam Chomsky, Drew Christiansen, Ramsey Clark, Douglas Dicks, Paul Findley, Thomas Getman, Neta Golan, Jeff Halper, Amira Hass, Kathleen Kamphoefner, Adem Keller, Hava Keller, Rashid Khalidi, Peretz Kidron, Rabbi Lilian, Allegra Pacheco, Hedva Radonavitz, Yael Stein, Gila Svirsky, Edward Walker, Alison Weir
- Genre: Documentary
- Director(s): Abdallah Omeish
'Occupation 101' presents a comprehensive analysis of the facts and hidden truths surrounding the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and dispels many of its long-perceived myths and misconceptions. The film also details life under Israeli military rule, the role of the United States in the conflict, and the major obstacles that stand in the way of a lasting and viable peace. Unlike any other film produced on the conflict, 'Occupation 101' explains the complicated reality with precision storytelling through a series of highly stylized visual edits, and gives audiences a complete context with which to better understand the Israeli-Palestinian debate. The roots of the conflict are explained with thought-provoking commentaries from leading Middle East scholars, peace activists, journalists, religious leaders and humanitarian workers whose voices have too often been suppressed in American media outlets.
The story of a father's tireless love for his autistic son. A terminally ill father's attempt to teach his autistic son the necessary life skills to survive on his own before he passes away. It is also a poignant tribute to the infinite love that parents have for their children and their unending desire to take care and look after them to their best abilities, no matter the struggle, no matter the effort.
- Actors: George Clooney, Cecelia Ann Birt, Paul L. Nolan, Carol Florence, Lori Galinski, Bernie Mac, Brad Pitt, Mark Gantt, Timothy Paul Perez, Elliott Gould, Frank Patton, Casey Affleck, Scott Caan, Eddie Jemison, Jorge R. Hernandez, Tim Snay, Miguel Pérez, Shaobo Qin, Carl Reiner, Lennox Lewis, Wladimir Klitschko, Matt Damon, Barry Brandt, William Johnson, Robert Peters, David Jensen, Kelly Adkins, Gregory Stenson, Joe La Due, Andy Garcia
- Genre: Comedy, Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Steven Soderbergh
Danny Ocean wants to score the biggest heist in history. He combines an eleven member team, including Frank Catton, Rusty Ryan and Linus Caldwell. Their target? The Bellagio, the Mirage and the MGM Grand. All casinos owned by Terry Benedict. It's not going to be easy, as they plan to get in secretly and out with $150 million.
- Actors: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Michael Mantell, Elliott Gould, Ray Xifo, Al Pacino, Adam Lazarre-White, Eddie Jemison, Don Cheadle, Shaobo Qin, Casey Affleck, Scott Caan, Bernie Mac, Carl Reiner, Eddie Izzard, Maggie Rowe, Ellen Barkin, Kris Kane, Soledad St. Hilaire, Olga Sosnovska, Jerry Weintraub, Luis Chávez, Ivar Brogger, Alex Procopio, Armen Weitzman, Steven Lambert, Noureen DeWulf, Don McManus, Julian Sands
- Genre: Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Steven Soderbergh
The last time we saw Danny Ocean's crew, they were paying back ruthless casino mogul Terry Benedict after stealing millions from him. However, it's been a while since they've come back together, which is all about to change. When one of their own, Reuben Tishkoff, builds a hotel with another casino owner, Willy Bank, the last thing he ever wanted was to get cut out of the deal personally by the loathsome Bank. Bank's attitude even goes so far as to finding the amusement in Tishkoff's misfortune when the double crossing lands Reuben in the hospital because of a heart attack. However, Danny and his crew won't stand for Bank and what he's done to a friend. Uniting with their old enemy Benedict, who himself has a vendetta against Bank, the crew is out to pull off a major plan; one that will unfold on the night Bank's newest hot spot opens up. They're not in this for the money, but for the revenge.
- Actors: Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, George Clooney, Ed Kross, Julia Roberts, Don Tiffany, Anne Jacques, David Sontag, Larry Sontag, Andy Garcia, Casey Affleck, Dina Connolly, Scott Caan, Nelson Peltz, Mini Anden, Shaobo Qin, Jennifer Liu, Leah Zhang, Bernie Mac, Don Cheadle, Jared Harris, Matt Damon, Carl Reiner, Craig Susser, James Schneider, Eddie Jemison, Elliott Gould, Nerissa Tedesco, Nichelle Hines, Michael Van Der Heijden
- Genre: Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Steven Soderbergh
They pulled off one of the biggest heists ever and now they have another job to complete. Ocean's Eleven, which consisted off Danny Ocean (Clooney), Rusty Ryan (Pitt) and Linus Caldwell (Damon) and others, all thought they would be able to enjoy their money, but someone has other plans. Terry Benedict (Garcia) is still fuming after losing his money and wants it back. The team now have the job of getting all the money they spent back, or risk being thrown in jail. How are they going to get it all back? By pulling off another amazing plan.