Titles starting from letter "R"
- Actors: Bill Berry, Jay Boberg, Peter Buck, Stephen Colbert, Neil Cole, Ian Copeland, Don Dixon, Mitch Easter, Don Gehman, John Keane, Kurt Loder, Courtney Love, Pat McCarthy, Mike Mills, Jane Pratt, Tabitha Soren, Jon Stewart, Michael Stipe, Eddie Vedder, Peter Zaremba
- Genre: Documentary
- Director(s): Alex Young
On April 5, 1980 four college pals-Bill Berry, Peter Buck, Mike Mills and Michael Stipe-took the stage together for the first time to play at a friend's birthday party. The band they started that night stayed together for thirty years and changed the shape of rock music. R.E.M. By MTV tells R.E.M.'s story in their own words, through three decades of performances and interviews R.E.M gave to MTV channels in the USA and around the world. Featuring revealing, never-before-seen footage, R.E.M. By MTV tells the amazing story of a band that did it their own way, and changed how a generation of musicians after them did it, too.
2011, USA, India
- Actors: Arjun Rampal, Kareena Kapoor, Shahrukh Khan, Shahana Goswami, Priyanka Chopra, Satish Shah, Armaan Verma, Dalip Tahil, Suresh Menon, Sanjay Dutt, Rajnikanth, Joe Egan, Ben Hawkey, Alex Moore, Mark Barrows, Paul Lowe, Logan Bull, Nathanjohn Carter, Muhith Hakim, Walles Hamonde, Kiyani Aziz, James Helder, Phoenix James, Mark Miller, Ben Morris, Mike Parish, Gino Picciano, Baz Salam, Tom Wu, Shola Adewusi
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Anubhav Sinha
Originally from India, Tamil-speaking Shekar Subramaniam lives a middle-classed life abroad along with his wife, Sonia, and a school-going son, Prateek. While Sonia is busy writing a book on converting all female-related expletives to male, her husband is employed with Barron Industries, where the owner insists his staff come up with a plan to launch the ultimate video game or else he will change his organization to a restaurant and hire them as waiters. Hoping to create a super-hero, Shekhar instead faces criticism from Prateek - who hopes to instead see a kick-ass villain. This conversation does change Shekhar's thinking and he sets about to create an indestructible villain, calls him Ra.one (pronounced as in Lankeshwar Ravan) and its arch-enemy G.One (Jeevan). Prateek will have to regret passing on this idea on to his father - for soon their lives will be shattered when the shape-shifting Ra.One will find a way to enter the real world, kill Shekhar, possess the body of the latter's colleague, Akaashi, and is all set to do away with Prateek.
- Actors: Naseeruddin Shah, Arjun Rampal, Nana Patekar, Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Ajay Devgan, Manoj Bajpai, Vinay Apte, Barkha Bisht, Darshan Jariwala, Prakash Jha, Kiran Karmarkar, Jahangir Khan, Ravi Khemu, Daya Shankar Pandey, Gyanesh Pandey, Chetan Pandit, Shruti Seth, Sarah Thompson, Nikhila Trikha, Sherveer Vakil
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Prakash Jha
Belonging to a prominent Uttar Pradesh-family of ruthless politicians, Samar Pratap is about to return to his Irish-American girlfriend, Sarah, in the U.S. and obtain a PhD, but cancels his trip when his father, Chandra, is shot dead. He decides to stay put and avenge this slaying but ends up dealing with aspiring politician, Indu Sakseria, who wants to wed him; his brother, Prithviraj, who has been granted control of the Rashtrawadi Party but is facing imprisonment on charges of Assaulting a Police Officer and Sexual Molestation; his cousin, Veerendra, who wants control of the party; and his astute maternal uncle, Brij Gopal - who secretly controls the entire family. Before he could even handle these situations, Sarah arrives in India and will soon accuse him of being a manipulative and conniving politician.
Ragini re-locates to distant Lal Matti along with her Superintendent of Police husband, Dev Pratap Sharma, in order to enable him to apprehend a bandit, Beera Munda. Shortly thereafter her life will be turned upside down when she will be abducted by Beera and held captive. It is during this captivity she will not only find out that her fate will be decided within 14 hours, but also the real reason behind her abduction.
- Actors: Lisa Barbuscia, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Tara Summers, Flora Montgomery, Emma Buckley, Sharon Gavin, Sienna Guillory, Stefanie Powers, John Standing, Sorcha Cusack, Enzo Cilenti, Samantha Bloom, Cassandra Bell, Tom Hollander, Tom Conti, Richard Branson, Germaine Greer, Emily Mortimer, Rick Warden, William Boyd, Steve Perry, Toby Young, Tanya Moodie, Alexander Zemeckis, Dee C. Lee, Martin Hancock, Jim Tavaré, Danny Baker, Pascale Rocard, Malcolm Sinclair
- Genre: Comedy
- Director(s): Ian Denyer
The Rabbit is the world's belling-selling vibrator. In the past year alone, millions have been sold all over the globe. Now experts are warning the Rabbit is becoming the new addiction; women who start using often find they simply cannot stop. RABBIT FEVER is the first film to follow the trials and tribulations of a group of Rabbit Addicts as they attempt to kick their Rabbit habit.
- Actors: Nicole Kidman, Aaron Eckhart, Dianne Wiest, Miles Teller, Tammy Blanchard, Sandra Oh, Giancarlo Esposito, Jon Tenney, Stephen Mailer, Mike Doyle, Roberta Wallach, Patricia Kalember, Ali Marsh, Yetta Gottesman, Colin Mitchell, Deidre Goodwin, Julie Lauren, Rob Campbell, Jennifer Roszell, Marylouise Burke, Jay Wilkison, Salli Saffioti, Ursula Parker, Phoenix List, Sandi Carroll, Teresa Kelsey, Sara Jane Blazo, Brady Parisella, Garin Sparks
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): John Cameron Mitchell
Becca and Howie Corbett are a happily married couple whose perfect world is forever changed when their young son, Danny, is killed by a car. Becca, an executive-turned-stay-at-home mother, tries to redefine her existence in a surreal landscape of well-meaning family and friends. Painful, poignant, and often funny, Becca's experiences lead her to find solace in a mysterious relationship with a troubled young comic-book artist, Jason - the teenage driver of the car that killed Danny. Becca's fixation with Jason pulls her away from memories of Danny, while Howie immerses himself in the past, seeking refuge in outsiders who offer him something Becca is unable to give. The Corbetts, both adrift, make surprising and dangerous choices as they choose a path that will determine their fate.
- Actors: Marilyn Chambers, Frank Moore, Joe Silver, Howard Ryshpan, Patricia Gage, Susan Roman, Roger Periard, Lynne Deragon, Terry Schonblum, Victor Désy, Julie Anna, Gary McKeehan, Terence G. Ross, Miguel Fernandes, Robert O'Ree, Greg Van Riel, Jérôme Tiberghien, Allan Moyle, Richard W. Farrell, Jeannette Casenave, Karl Wasserman, John Boylan, Malcolm Nelthorpe, Vlasta Vrana, Kirk McColl, Jack Messinger, Yvon Lecompte, Grant Lowe, John Gilbert, Tony Angelo
- Genre: Horror, Thriller
- Director(s): David Cronenberg
Rose is involved in a motorcycle accident, and has experimental surgery performed in order to save her life. However, she develops a taste for blood. Her victims grow in number as well as madness, turning the city into chaos.
- Actors: Hayley Derryberry, Jessica Sonneborn, Brandon Stacy, Josh Hammond, Hannah Landberg, Brian Reece, Noel Thurman, Alexandra Boylan, Raquel Cantu, Joe Backer, Chris Bylsma, Megan Hensley, Ali Lofquist, Lori Mann, Paul J. Porter, Natalie Turner, Lance L. Ziesch
- Genre: Horror, Thriller
- Director(s): Paul J. Porter
When Heather Ross and her lifelong friends take one final trip out to a cabin in the woods before they go their separate ways after graduating from college, the weekend takes an unexpected turn when people start disappearing. Is one of their own responsible? How about the killer bear that's rumored to be in the woods? Maybe one of the seemingly unstable hunters that have been drawn to the area and are out to get the bear? Join Heather and the gang as they find out where their loyalties truly lie and discover the secrets of the forest that might become a grave for all of them!
- Actors: Yitzhak Hizkiya, Pini Mittelman, Michael Warshaviak, Einat Weitzman, Yogev Yefet, Tomer Sisley, Ronen Keinan, Tomer Russo, Uri Gottlieb, Ruti Asarsai, Dalia Shimko, Gedalia Besser, Odelia Mora-Matalon, Eldad Prives, Shalom Shmuelov, Mali Levi, Liron Levo, Yona Rozenkier, Yaël Abecassis, Shimon Peres, Ischac Hiskiya, Yariv Horowitz, Kobby Indik, Rotem Keinan, Zevulun Mosheashvili, Stephen D. Root, Ami Shalev, Amanda Soroudi
- Genre: Drama, History
- Director(s): Amos Gitai
Itzhak Rabin's murder ended all efforts of peace, and with him the whole left wing of Israel died. The movie shows the last of his days as prime minister, and what led to his murder.
- Actors: Stephan James, Jason Sudeikis, Eli Goree, Shanice Banton, Carice van Houten, Jeremy Irons, William Hurt, David Kross, Jonathan Higgins, Tony Curran, Amanda Crew, Barnaby Metschurat, Vlasta Vrana, Shamier Anderson, Jesse Bostick, Moe Jeudy-Lamour, Gaetan Normandin, Jacob Andrew Kerr, Dondre Octave, Jeremy Ferdman, Giacomo Gianniotti, Tim McInnerny, Jonathan Aris, Nicholas Woodeson, Larry Day, Michèle Lonsdale Smith, Andrew Moodie, Adrian Zwicker, Bruno Bruni Jr., Marcus Bluhm
- Genre: Biography, Drama, Sport
- Director(s): Stephen Hopkins
In the 1930s, Jesse Owens is a young man who is the first in his family to go to college. Going to Ohio State to train under its track and field coach, Larry Snyder, the young African American athlete quickly impresses with his tremendous potential that suggests Olympic material. However, as Owens struggles both with the obligations of his life and the virulent racism against him, the question of whether America would compete at all at the 1936 Olympics in Nazi Germany is being debated vigorously. When American envoy, Avery Brundage, finds a compromise personally persuasive and tolerable enough with the Third Reich to avert a boycott, Owens has his own moral struggle on whether to go. Upon resolving that issue, Owens and his coach travel to Berlin to participate in a competition that would mark Owens as the greatest of the American Olympians even as the German film director, Leni Riefenstahl, locks horns with her country's Propaganda Minister, Josef Goebbels, to film the politically ...
- Actors: Halle Berry, Casey Affleck, Eliza Dushku, Kevin Tighe, Anthony Ruivivar, Steve Zahn, Dion Basco, J. Moki Cho, Nadja Pionilla, Adriane Napualani Uganiza, Sara Tanaka, Bill Hunter, James Belushi, Robert Hughes, Jeff Truman, Joel Edgerton, Tyler Coppin, Marshall Napier, Gabrielle Hammond, Robyn Moore, Michael Burgess, John Alansu, John Negroponte, Marc Aden, Joanne Cahill, Rick Adams, Rostislav Orel, Archer Lyttle, Piero von Arnim, Amanda Wenban
- Genre: Drama, Adventure, Comedy
- Director(s): Charles T. Kanganis
A bunch of high school misfits in Hawaii, introduced by their new teacher, attend a science fair in which they draw up inspiration to build their own solar car and win a trip to compete in the 1990 World Solar Challenge in Australia.
- Actors: Dwayne Johnson, AnnaSophia Robb, Alexander Ludwig, Carla Gugino, Ciarán Hinds, Tom Everett Scott, Chris Marquette, Billy Brown, Garry Marshall, Kim Richards, Ike Eisenmann, Tom Woodruff Jr., John Duff, Bob Koherr, Kevin Christy, Bob Clendenin, Sam Wolfson, Bryan Fogel, Robert Torti, John Kassir, Beth Kennedy, Jonathan Slavin, Harry S. Murphy, Ted Hartley, Jack Eastland, Meredith Salenger, Andrew Shaifer, Suzanne Krull, Steve Rosenbaum, Christine Lakin
- Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Director(s): Andy Fickman
In Las Vegas, the regenerated ex-con Jack Bruno works as taxi driver. During an UFO Convention at Planet Hollywood, the skeptical Jack picks up Dr. Alex Friedman, who will present a scientific lecture in the event. Then he is pressed by two henchmen of his former boss, the criminal Wolff, that wants to talk to him, but Jack does not want to return to the crime life. Jack fights and gets rid of them; out of the blue, he finds two teenagers on the backseat of his cab. They tell that they are siblings, Sara and Seth, and they need to travel to a location outside Las Vegas in the middle of nowhere. Meanwhile the government finds a spacecraft that crashed nearby Las Vegas and is chasing the two aliens; after the investigation of the men of Major Henry Burke, they discover that the two siblings are the aliens. Jack Bruno, Sara and Seth are chased by Henry Burke's team and by the "Syphon", a killer from outer space that has been sent to kill them by the military of their planet that want to invade Earth. Sara and Seth explain that they traveled to Earth to collect scientific data of an experiment and save Earth from invasion, but they need to return immediately to their planet. Jack teams up with Dr. Alex to retrieve their spacecraft in a secret base in the Witch Mountain.
- Actors: Sebastian Stan, Roslyn Ruff, Anne Hathaway, Bill Irwin, Anna Deavere Smith, Annaleigh Ashford, Zafer Tawil, Beau Sia, Innbo Shim, Eliza Simpson, Olive, Rosemarie DeWitt, Anisa George, Tamyra Gray, Victoria Haynes, Quincy Tyler Bernstine, Mather Zickel, Mel Jones, Darrell Larson, Michelle Federer, Matt Stadelmann, Molly Hickok, Big Jim Wheeler, Josh Broder, Stephen Richardson, Bruce Bennetts, Paul Sparks, Caroline Goodman-Thomases, Daniel Wolff, Jill Dalton
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Jonathan Demme
Kym is released from rehab for a few days so she can go home to attend her sister Rachel's wedding. The home environment is always challenging for a recovering addict, no less so when the visit if only for a few days. While the sisters feel genuine affection for one another, there is tension in their relationship. Rachel feels that her father dotes on Kym far too much and Kym is upset to learn that Rachel has selected a friend to be her maid of honor. Their father is genuinely concerned about Kym's well-being but doesn't see the stress the relationship is causing. Both women also have to deal with their selfish mother who is clearly more concerned with her own well-being ahead of that of her children. Underlying the family's dynamic is a tragedy that occurred many years previously and for which Kym is held by some to be responsible.
- Actors: Bruce Greenwood, Hayden Panettiere, Caspar Poyck, Gary Bullock, Wendie Malick, M. Emmet Walsh, Thandi Puren, Morne Visser, Dawn Matthews, Matt Stern, John Lesley, Graeme Hawkins, Tarryn Meaker, Frankie Muniz, Mandy Moore, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jeff Foxworthy, Joshua Jackson, Snoop Dogg, Joe Pantoliano, Michael Rosenbaum, Steve Harvey, David Spade, Fred Dalton Thompson, Dustin Hoffman, Whoopi Goldberg, Jansen Panettiere, Frankie Ryan Manriquez, Kyle Alcazar, David Busch
- Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Family, Sport
- Director(s): Frederik Du Chau
In the middle of a raging thunderstorm, a traveling circus accidentally leaves behind some very precious cargo--a baby zebra. The gangly little foal is rescued by horse farmer Nolan Walsh, who takes him home to his young daughter Channing. Once a champion thoroughbred trainer, Walsh has given up horse training for a quiet life with Channing on their modest Kentucky farm. The little zebra, or "Stripes," as Channing calls him, is soon introduced to the farm's misfit troupe of barnyard residents, led by a cranky Shetland Pony named Tucker and Franny, a wise old goat who keeps the family in line. The group is joined by Goose, a deranged big-city pelican who's hiding out in the sticks until the heat dies down in Jersey. The un-aptly named bloodhound Lightening keeps a lazy eye on goings-on at the farm - in between naps. The Walsh farm borders the Turfway Racetrack, where highly skilled thoroughbreds compete for horse racing's top honor, the ultra-prestigious Kentucky Crown. From the first moment Stripes lays eyes on the track, he's hooked--he knows that if he could just get the chance, he could leave all those other horses in the dust. What he doesn't know is--he's not exactly a horse. But with characteristic zeal, he devotes himself to training for the big time, with a little help from Tucker, who has coached a host of champion racehorses in the past.
- Actors: Bill Allen, Lori Loughlin, Talia Shire, Ray Walston, Alfie Wise, Jack Weston, Bart Conner, Marta Kober, Jamie Clarke, Laura Jacoby, H.B. Haggerty, Chad Hayes, Carey Hayes, Kellie McQuiggin, Beverley Hendry, Shawna Burnett, Graeme Davies, Logan T. Wotton, Jeff Kress, Gordon Signer, Nancy MacDonald, Rick McNair, Pat Pearson, Maureen Thomas, Bill Berry, Georgie Collins, Darlene Bradley, Ashley Bristowe, G.A. Dahlseide, Norman Edwards
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Hal Needham
The story of Cru Jones, a young man who can overcome all obstacles that prevent him from participating in the BMX race "Helltrack." As he works towards his dream, Cru falls in love with Christian, an amateur racer. With the help of Christian and her friends, can Cru's "Rad Racing Team" defeat the top BMX factory rider, Bart Taylor ?
- Actors: Cuba Gooding Jr., Ed Harris, Alfre Woodard, S. Epatha Merkerson, Brent Sexton, Chris Mulkey, Sarah Drew, Riley Smith, Patrick Breen, Debra Winger, Bill Roberson, Kenneth H. Callender, Michael Harding, Charles Garren, Rebecca Koon, Hi Bedford Roberson, Michael Kroeker, Mark Robert Ellis, Ron Shelley, Evan Aldrich, Megan Coffman, Benjamin L. Peters Jr., Leonard Wheeler, Therond Justin Adams, Othello Coleman III, Bert Beatson, Ty O'Farrell, Dorothy McDowell, Jim Gooden, Joseph E.G. Barrett
- Genre: Drama, Sport
- Director(s): Michael Tollin
Football coach Harold Jones befriends Radio, a mentally-challenged man who becomes a student at T.L. Hanna High School in Anderson, South Carolina. Their friendship extends over several decades, where Radio transforms from a shy, tormented man into an inspiration to his community.
- Actors: Mike Starr, Mike Starr, Paul Herman, Paul Herman, Don Pardo, Don Pardo, Martin Rosenblatt, Martin Rosenblatt, Helen Miller, Helen Miller, Danielle Ferland, Danielle Ferland, Julie Kavner, Julie Kavner, Julie Kurnitz, Julie Kurnitz, David Warrilow, David Warrilow, Wallace Shawn, Wallace Shawn, Mick Murray, Mick Murray, William Flanagan, William Flanagan, Seth Green, Seth Green, Michael Tucker, Michael Tucker, Josh Mostel, Josh Mostel
- Genre: Comedy, Comedy, Drama, Drama
- Director(s): Woody Allen, Woody Allen
Woody Allen's sentimental reminiscence about the golden age of radio. A series of vignettes involving radio personalities is intertwined with the life of a working class family in Rockaway Beach, NY circa 1942.
- Actors: Lorraine Bracco, John Heard, Adam Baldwin, Elijah Wood, Joseph Mazzello, Ben Johnson, Sean Baca, Robert Munic, Garette Ratliff Henson, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Noah Verduzco, Isaac Ocampo, Kaylan Romero, Abraham Verduzco, T.J. Evans, Victor DiMattia, Adam Hendershott, Daniel Bieber, Coleby Lombardo, Mike Simmrin, Elden Henson, Lennard Camarillo, Lois Foraker, William J. Bonnel, Henry LaPlante, Steve Kahan, Steven Anthony Jones, Paul Tuerpe, Scott Nimerfro, Reye Reed
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Richard Donner
A father reminisces about his childhood when he and his younger brother moved to a new town with their mother, her new husband and their dog, Shane. When the younger brother is subjected to physical abuse at the hands of their brutal stepfather, Mike decides to convert their toy trolley, the "Radio Flyer", into a plane to fly him to safety.
A young blogger at a New York fashion house shoots behind-the-scenes interviews on his cell-phone.
- Actors: Michael Baird, Nicoye Banks, Christopher Berry, Amy Brassette, John Chriss, Danny Cosmo Higginbottom, Shanna Forrestall, Jordan Hinson, Matthew James, Isaiah LaBorde, Jimmy Lee Jr., Ritchie Montgomery, Thomas Murphy, Anh Huu Nguyen, Matt Standley, Victor Webster, Joseph Randy Causin, Abbie Gayle, Darryl Harvey, Nick Killebrew, Shadoe Knight, Eric Price, Katherine Jeanie Russell, Tony Severio, Shirley Tregre, Jesse Yarborough
- Genre: Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Director(s): Griff Furst
When a young woman comes home from college to her redneck family, a mutated new entry to the alligator family starts attacking her kin and the rivaling family in their bayou. They must overcome their feuds and fight together against the rednecked gators.