Titles starting from letter "S"
- Actors: Daveigh Chase, Briana Evigan, James Lafferty, Ed Westwick, Walter Platz, John Hawkes, Bret Roberts, Jackson Rathbone, Elizabeth Berkley, Barbara Tarbuck, Matthew Davis, Nathan Stevens, Ryan Templeman, Zulay Henao, JJ Neward, Bridger El-Bakhi, Gregory T. Collett, Bob Lanoue, Kristina Malota, Marina Malota, Thomas McMinn, Ryan Moat, Savannah Ostler
- Genre: Crime, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Director(s): Chris Fisher
July, 1995, the time is out of joint. Two teen girls, Sam and Corey, have left Virginia for L.A. to start over. Sam's brother has died and her family's shattered; Corey's too wild. They have car trouble in a small desert town, where Corey immediately starts her partying ways, where a meteorite strikes a windmill, and where a burned-out Desert Storm vet predicts the end of the world in four days. Sam hallucinates while sleepwalking, young men have disappeared from town, and cars come out of nowhere to cause accidents. Time travel may be possible, but it takes courage and resolve. Is the addled war veteran right? If he is, can Corey or Sam make things right?
Sung-Bum (Uhm Tae-Woong) is a hot-tempered detective who relies on his intuition to crack cases. He rarely comes across a case that he cannot solve. The body of a police officer is then discovered in a burned out car near an abandoned building. Drugs are also found near the dead officer. To catch the killer the police department sets up a special investigation unit for the case.
- Actors: Gary Mavers, Jonathan Moore, Harriet Thorpe, Claire Spence Edmondson, Ben Rowe, Alice Henley, Sara Lloyd-Gregory, Zoe Robinson, Charlie Watts, Tom Cotcher, Paul Bryant, Danny Tennant, Magda Rodriguez, Joseph Millson, John Adams, Paul Hughes, Nick Sagar, Mike Power, Neil Smith, Jolyon Walker, David Ryan, Stewart Mann, James Weight, Graeme Rayner, Andrew St Clair James, Chris Brown, Edward Stangroom, Keith Baker, Mark Griffiths, Matthew Raymond
- Genre: Horror, Thriller
- Director(s): Jonathan Glendening
A junior minister in the British Government discovers a terrorist plot to detonate a nuclear device in London. Putting self-preservation first, he flees with a young American political advisor to a re-commissioned Secret Nuclear Underground Bunker - S.N.U.B. They find themselves entombed in the bunker with a disparate group of individuals caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. The terrorist bomb is found, but attempts by bomb disposal experts fail to prevent it exploding, destroying central London and contaminating the surrounding countryside. As a result of the blast a group of dangerous convicts break out from a local high security prison, but are contaminated with radiation and start to mutate. The mutants infiltrate the bunker and one by one the occupants endure a horrible, grisly death. Eventually one of the survivors escapes from the bunker to make contact with the outside world and a rescue helicopter is organised. But inside the S.N.U.B. the mutants are closing in. Not everyone will make it...
- Actors: Samuel L. Jackson, Colin Farrell, Michelle Rodriguez, LL Cool J, Josh Charles, Jeremy Renner, Brian Van Holt, Olivier Martinez, Reg E. Cathey, Larry Poindexter, Page Kennedy, Domenick Lombardozzi, James DuMont, Denis Arndt, Lindsey Ginter, Lucinda Jenney, E. Roger Mitchell, Jay Acovone, Mario Aguilar Jr., Peter Allas, Frankie J. Allison, Michael Baker, Dianne Barone, Bridget Powers, Joe Bucaro III, Brad Crosby, Ken Davitian, Reed Diamond, Martin Dorsla, Steve Forrest
- Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Clark Johnson
Based off of a one time T.V. show, two Los Angeles S.W.A.T. officers Jim Street and Brian Gamble were sent in to foil an extremely violent bank robbery. Although they thwarted the robbery, they shot a hostage in the process. Street was suspended from S.W.A.T. while Gamble was fired altogether. After 6 months, a veteran S.W.A.T. officer, Daniel Harrelson or "Hondo", is told to assemble a S.W.A.T. team for his division. He chooses other S.W.A.T. officers as well as 3 rookies. However, after they pass the S.W.A.T. training, they receive a message that a French crime boss, known as Alex Montell is trying to escape from prison. This will not be easy to prevent, especially after Montell promises $100 Million to his rescuers.
- Actors: Gabriel Macht, Robert Patrick, Kristanna Loken, Nicholas Gonzalez, Carly Pope, Giancarlo Esposito, Shannon Kane, Matt Bushell, Gino Anthony Pesi, Ele Bardha, Kevin Phillips, Lauren Mae Shafer, Micah A. Hauptman, Darcy Leutzinger, Steven Hauptman, Yuriy Sardarov, Brad Bukauskas, Chameria Law, Rick Robinson Jr., Tim Holmes, Patrick Potochick, Asim Ahmad, Anton Ambrose, Corlandos Scott, Ray Daniel Rogers, Tiffany Osborne, Jojuan Westmoreland, John P. Chittick, Will Clarke, Giles Key
- Genre: Action
- Director(s): Benny Boom
Expert S.W.A.T. leader Paul Cutler goes to Detroit on a special assignment to train and certify the city's S.W.A.T. team. After a hostage is killed during an assignment, the victim's boyfriend, a highly specialized government agent, decides to take revenge on Cutler and his team.
- Actors: Al Pacino, Benjamin Salisbury, Winona Ryder, Darnell Williams, Jim Rash, Ron Perkins, Jay Mohr, Catherine Keener, Evan Rachel Wood, Jeffrey Pierce, Jeff Williams, Rachel Roberts, Mitzi Martin, Carole Androsky, Christopher Neiman, Jolie Jenkins, Derrex Brady, Lisa Cerasoli, Darin Heames, Patrick J. Dancy, Adrian R'Mante, David Doty, Maureen Mueller, Barry Papick, James Gleason, Andi Carnick, Richard Saxton, Vincent Boling, Mark Thompson, Keith MacKechnie
- Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Andrew Niccol
The career of a disillusioned producer, who is desperate for a hit, is endangered when his star walks off the film set. Forced to think fast, the producer decides to digitally create an actress "Simone" to sub for the star--the first totally believable synthetic actress. The "actress" becomes an overnight sensation, with a major singing career as well, and everyone thinks she's a real person. However, as Simone's fame skyrockets, he cannot bear to admit his fraud to himself or the world.
- Actors: Nika Madrid, Raja Montero, Shanghai, Clark Concepcion, Kim Vasquez, Nonong de Andres, Jaime Cuales, Boy Ranay, Gloria Vidallon, Philip 'Kid' Ignacio, Jason Fry, Nolan Candelaria, Glenn Plaza, Wilson Serrano, Ernie Forte, Leslie Baltazar, Elma Lantion, Willy Andra, Blue Seal, Beauty Abayan, Abba Guinoo, Danica Jewel Lantion, Willy Laguerta, Leo Taban, Pete Manimtim, Audilon Vinoya, Thomson John Lantion, Jamaica Balut, Anarose Chee, Wilma Lantion
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Cesar S.B. Abella
- Actors: Sanjay Dutt, Madhuri Dixit, Salman Khan, Ekta Sohini, Laxmikant Berde, Kader Khan, Reema Lagoo, Anjana Mumtaz, Dinesh Hingoo, Yunus Parvez, Dipinti, Raja Duggal, Shalaka Karnik, Raju Shrestha, Poonam Shetty, Tej Sapru, Ektaa Bahl, Vikas Anand, Sudhakar Bokade, Master Imran, Pankaj Udhas, Piloo J. Wadia
- Genre: Drama, Romance, Musical, Comedy
- Director(s): Lawrence D'Souza
Aman (Sanjay Dutt) is a poor, handicapped orphan who is befriended by wealthy Akash Verma (Salman Khan) during his childhood. Akash's parents adopt him and give him their family name, and Akash and Aman grow up as brothers. While Akash is a womanizer, Aman takes to writing poems under the pen name Sagar. The poems get published, and Aman becomes very popular. One of his fans is a young woman by the name of Pooja Saxena (Madhuri Dixit), who corresponds with Sagar. Akash meets Pooja and falls head over heels in love with her. When Aman comes to know this, he asks Akash to pose as Sagar, which he does, and Pooja and Akash fall in love with each other. A heartbroken Aman looks on, as he knows that although women may like his poetry, they will never come out openly and love him when they see his handicap. At the end, Akash discovers that Aman is actually Sagar and loves Pooja, so he decides to sacrifice his love for Aman.
2009, Hong Kong, USA
A Hong Kong-set mystery centered on a detective who has been framed for a series of gruesome murders.
Gunga Ram, a young elephant trainer, swears vengeance on the killers of his sister Indria and her husband on the orders of the religious fire-cult leaders, the High Priestess and Ashok. The Maharajah of Bakore disbelieves him and Gunga Ram is also opposed by the Maharajah's General Pollegar. Gunga Ram sets out to expose and destroy the fire shrine of Sabaka.
- Actors: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sam Worthington, Joe Manganiello, Josh Holloway, Terrence Howard, Max Martini, Kevin Vance, Mark Schlegel, Ned Yousef, Mireille Enos, Maurice Compte, Martin Donovan, Michael Monks, Nick Chacon, Tim Ware, Gary Grubbs, B.J. Winfrey, Kendrick Cross, Hakim Callender, Troy Garity, Morgan Alexandria, Jermaine Holt, Jaime Fitzsimons, Everton Lawrence, Neko Parham, Olivia Williams, Harold Perrineau, DeWayne Calhoun, Maia Moss-Fife, Parisa Johnston
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): David Ayer
Members of an elite DEA task force find themselves being taken down one by one after they rob a drug cartel safe house.
- Actors: Humphrey Bogart, Audrey Hepburn, William Holden, Walter Hampden, John Williams, Martha Hyer, Joan Vohs, Marcel Dalio, Marcel Hillaire, Nella Walker, Francis X. Bushman, Ellen Corby, David Ahdar, Raymond Bailey, Marjorie Bennett, Ralph Brooks, Colin Campbell, Harvey B. Dunn, Fritz Ford, Otto Forrest, C. Hamilton, Rand Harper, Sam Harris, Charles Harvey, Paul Harvey, Nancy Kulp, Kay E. Kuter, Bill Neff, Emory Parnell, Gregory Ratoff
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Billy Wilder
Linus and David Larrabee are the two sons of a very wealthy family. Linus is all work -- busily running the family corporate empire with no time for a wife and family. David is all play -- technically employed in the family business but never showing up for work, spending all his time entertaining, and having been married and divorced three times. Sabrina Fairchild is the young, shy, and awkward daughter of the household chauffeur, who has been infatuated with David all her life, but whom David hardly notices till she goes away to Paris for two years and returns an elegant, sophisticated, beautiful woman. Suddenly, she finds she's captured David's attention, but just as she does so, she finds herself also falling in love with Linus, and she finds that Linus is also falling in love with her.
1995, Germany, USA
- Actors: Harrison Ford, Julia Ormond, Greg Kinnear, Nancy Marchand, John Wood, Richard Crenna, Angie Dickinson, Lauren Holly, Dana Ivey, Miriam Colon, Elizabeth Franz, Fanny Ardant, Valérie Lemercier, Patrick Bruel, Becky Ann Baker, Paul Giamatti, John C. Vennema, Gregory Chase, Margo Martindale, J. Smith-Cameron, Christine Luneau-Lipton, Michael Dees, Denis Holmes, Jo-Jo Lowe, Ira Wheeler, Philippa Cooper, Ayako, François Genty, Guillaume Gallienne, Inés Sastre
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Sydney Pollack
While she was growing up, Sabrina Fairchild spent more time ] perched in a tree watching the Larrabee family than she ever did on solid ground.As the chauffeur's daughter on their lavish Long Island estate, Sabrina was invisible behind the branches, but she knew them all below... There is Maude Larrabee, the modern matriarch of the Larrabee Corporation; Linus Larrabee, the serious older son who expanded a successful family business into the world's largest communications company; and David, the handsome, fun-loving Larrabee, who was the center of Sabrina's world. Until she was shipped off to Paris. After two years on the staff of Vogue magazine, Sabrina has returned to the Larrabee estate, but now she has blossomed into a beautiful and sophisticated woman. And she's standing in the way of a billion dollar deal.
- Actors: Avery Pfeiffer, Troy Ford, Brittany Badali, Amanda Rebholz, Cassandra Hierholzer, Henry Pao, Wesley Kimenyi, Cody Daniel, Joshua Cole Simmons, Richard Houghton, Cory W. Ahre, D'Jay Campbell, Marilyn Burns, Ed Guinn, Savannah Solsbery, Allyn Carrell, Zach Kepple, Sheril Rodgers, Carl Bailey, Vernon Reeves, Larry Jack Dotson, W.M. Bacon, Jeb Bartlett, Jeff Hamielec, Lorraine Eubank, Vandi Clark, Hugo J. Matz, Hailey Grizzaffi, Michael P Gardner, Fred Keel
- Genre: Drama, Horror, Thriller
- Director(s): Shawn Ewert
Leaving the city behind for a weekend of booze, bud and bonding at the coast, seven friends find themselves stranded en route to the Gulf Coast of Texas when a big storm interferes with their plans. The town of Middle Spring is more than happy to welcome them with open arms, however; located in the rhinestone buckle of the Bible Belt, Middle Spring is smack-dab in the middle of a big barbecue and tent revival and there's always room at their table for a few more warm bodies. Unfortunately, no one in Middle Spring is exactly who they seem to be--- this town takes the 'the body and the blood' quite literally, and the friends have to stick together as time begins to run out and they realize that what's on the menu may be closer to home than they suspected.
2011, Canada, USA
- Actors: Cuba Gooding Jr., Lara Daans, Christian Slater, Kim Coates, Devon Bostick, Arcadia Kendal, Zion Lee, Jake Simons, Layton Morrison, Athena Karkanis, Matthew Stefiuk, Hannah Chantée, Adrian Langley, Stacey Martin, Peter Michael Dillon, Michasha Armstrong, Monika Schurmann, Jeffery Ong, Hazel Gorin, Sean Tucker, Victor Cornfoot, Angelica Lisk, Troy Amos-Ross, Henry Kwok, Wendy Cheung, Jimmy Song, Joe Bostick, Mercedes Papalia, Ken Gorin, Patrick McDonald
- Genre: Action, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Damian Lee
A tough undercover cop inadvertently gets involved in a dangerous heroin ring when a young defector of the drug trade leaves his five year-old sister in his care.
- Actors: Michael Madsen, Bokeem Woodbine, Jamie Luner, Diane Farr, Deborah Shelton, Michelle Lintel, Tony Abatemarco, Joshua Leonard, Jordan Williams, Wallace Merck, Marco St. John, Terence Rosemore, Gus Williams, Jackie Roberts, Matt Webb, Michelle White, Janice Fincher, Lonnie R. Smith Jr., Leslie Zemeckis, Natalie Tysdal, Tara Kleinpeter
- Genre: Action, Horror, Thriller, Mystery
- Director(s): Mark L. Lester
A convicted bank robber breaks free as he is being transported to prison after learning that his daughter has been killed by a serial killer. Determined to find her killer, he joins with a female cop who is working the case. He quickly discovers that his daughter had recently had an abortion, an action common to all of the murdered women. Meanwhile the FBI agent that he escaped from is hot on his trail.
- Actors: Radha Mitchell, Rupert Graves, Ian McElhinney, David Robb, Joanne Crawford, Liam Carney, Declan Conlon, Peter Vollebregt, Rachel Oliva, Lesa Thurman, Conor Mullen, Megan Riordan, Deirdre Monaghan, Aron Hegarty, Hilary Rose, Bernadette Brown, Melissa Maria Carton, Clare Barrett, Paul Alan Walsh
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): Peter A. Dowling
Sacrifice is the story of consultant surgeon, Tora Hamilton, who moves with her husband, Duncan, to the remote Shetland Islands, 100 miles off the north-east coast of Scotland. Deep in the peat soil around her new home, Tora discovers the body of a young woman with rune marks carved into her skin and a gaping hole where her heart once beat. Ignoring warnings to leave well alone, Tora uncovers terrifying links to a legend that might never have been confined to the pages of the story-books.
- Actors: Sanjay Dutt, Pooja Bhatt, Deepak Tijori, Neelima Azim, Soni Razdan, Avtar Gill, Mushtaq Khan, Javed Khan, Pankaj Dheer, Manohar Singh, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Suhas Bhalekar, Kumud Tripathi, G.P. Singh, Gavin Packard, Yogi, Jahangir, Narendra Banjara, Hanif, Kirpal Singh, Jai Kumar
- Genre: Drama, Family
- Director(s): Mahesh Bhatt
A young man falls in love with a young prostitute, and must overcome the social stigma, as well as face her pimps and criminal elements, to succeed in his love for her.
After inheriting a house from the family she never knew, Samantha Harris (Trin Miller) and three friends head to rural Sader Ridge to inspect the property. Soon after arriving, Sam begins to experience horrific visions of savage brutality and unspeakable evil. Plagued by the sinister forces closing in around her, Sam descends into a waking nightmare when the demons from her past refuse to stay buried any longer.