Titles starting from letter "T"
Pluto finds a bone - but also finds Butch the bulldog, who claims it for himself. Idea: Pluto paces off a distance, buried treasure style, and digs a large bone-shaped hole. Butch falls for it, and while he's digging deeper, Pluto almost makes off with the bone. Butch catches on just in time and chases Pluto, who ducks into a junkyard. The bone gets sucked into in a squeeze-bulb horn, which Pluto does battle with.
In the year 2029, a computer called Skynet is fighting against a human resistance, after having nearly destroyed the rest of humanity in 1997. Skynet has found a way to send some of it's warriors, called Terminators, back in time. This is the story of the Terminator sent to kill the resistance leader in 1996. The resistance sends a reprogrammed Terminator back to 1996 to protect the young man, and the two end of traveling to the year 2029. The question is, can the future resistance leader and the Terminator defeat another new Terminator while destroying Skynet in the future?
- Actors: Darsheel Safary, Aamir Khan, Tanay Chheda, Sachet Engineer, Tisca Chopra, Vipin Sharma, Ayaan, Megha Bengali, Bugs Bhargava, Alorika Chatterjee, Gurkirtan Chauhan, Sanjay Dadich, Madhav Datt, Aniket Engineer, Krishn Gopinath, Munireh Guhilot, Ramit Gupta, Raaj Gopal Iyer, Jadav, Gurdeepak Kaur, Ravi Khanvilkar, Pratima Kulkarni, Lalitha Lajmi, Brihan Lamba, Meghna Malik, Girish Kumar Menon, Veer Mohan, Girija Oak, Prashant, M.K. Raina
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Aamir Khan
Ishaan Awasthi is an eight-year-old whose world is filled with wonders that no one else seems to appreciate; colours, fish, dogs and kites are just not important in the world of adults, who are much more interested in things like homework, marks and neatness. And Ishaan just cannot seem to get anything right in class. When he gets into far more trouble than his parents can handle, he is packed off to a boarding school to 'be disciplined'. Things are no different at his new school, and Ishaan has to contend with the added trauma of separation from his family. One day a new art teacher bursts onto the scene, Ram Shankar Nikumbh, who infects the students with joy and optimism. He breaks all the rules of 'how things are done' by asking them to think, dream and imagine, and all the children respond with enthusiasm, all except Ishaan. Nikumbh soon realizes that Ishaan is very unhappy, and he sets out to discover why. With time, patience and care, he ultimately helps Ishaan find himself.
- Actors: Clint Eastwood, Paul Newman, Portia de Rossi, Natalie Wood, Anthony Perkins, George Takei, James Dean, Debbie Reynolds, Noah Wyle, Robert Wagner, Lainie Kazan, Rock Hudson, Liz Torres, John Waters, Connie Stevens, Tab Hunter, Darryl Hickman, Don Murray, Terry Moore, Pat Boone, Dolores Hart, Robert Osborne, Steve Allen, Dan Rather, Allan Glaser, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Perry Como, Garry Moore, Art Linkletter, Jack L. Warner
- Genre: Documentary, Biography
- Director(s): Jeffrey Schwarz
In the 1950s, Tab Hunter is number one at the box office and number one on the music charts. He is Hollywood's most sought-after star and America's boy next door. Natalie Wood, Debbie Reynolds and Sophia Loren are just a few of the actresses he is romantically linked to. Nothing, it seems, can damage his skyrocketing career. Nothing, that is, except for the fact that Tab Hunter is secretly gay. Now, Tab Hunter's secret is out. In TAB HUNTER CONFIDENTIAL we will meet, for the first time, the real Tab Hunter as he shares with us the whole story of a happy, healthy survivor of Hollywood's roller coaster.
- Actors: Brandon Routh, Sophia Bush, Jesse Bradford, Johnny Galecki, Liza Lapira, Johnny Cley Rivers, Ed Ackerman, Kate Albrecht, Donn Angelos, Jack Axelrod, Michael Cornacchia, Osa Danam, Andrew Graves, Naomi Grossman, Dan Harper, Melora Harte, Neil Jackson, Mat Lageman, Benee Leavy, Melissa Mandisa, Coleman McClary, Kelie McIver, William Mendieta, Stephanie Mitchell, Jennifer Morrison, James Schendel, Loretta Shenosky, Dashiel St. Damien, Melinda Sward, Toshi Toda
- Genre: Comedy, Romance
- Director(s): Michael Samonek
Scott Teller's life is turned upside down when he meets Ryan and Mary, a seemingly perfect couple who move into his apartment and his life. He quickly becomes their third wheel. But when Scott meets the girl of his dreams in Leslie he believes that Ryan and Mary are intentionally sabotaging his chances with her because they desperately need him in their life to hold their dysfunctional relationship together.
A murder witness loses his memory in an accident, and is tracked by the Special Forces and the drug lords. Amidst the battle between the forces of law and evil, murders are committed, hits are made, and the chances of survival shrink minute by minute. Particularly as not everybody is what the others think.
- Actors: Steve Austin, Michael Jai White, Michael Shanks, Lexa Doig, Darren Shahlavi, Candace Elaine, Adrian Holmes, Steve Bacic, Michael Eklund, Keith Jardine, Peter Kent, Peter Bryant, Dan Rizzuto
- Genre: Animation, Short, Fantasy, Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Horror, Action, Sci-Fi, Family, Romance, Comedy, Crime, Adventure, Documentary, History
- Director(s): Adamo P. Cultraro
A training exercise for the LAPD SWAT Team goes terribly wrong when they find themselves pitted against two rival gangs while trapped in an abandoned Hangar, armed with nothing but blanks.
- Actors: Meritxell Ané, Óscar Barberán, Carles Canut, Fiona Glascott, Adam James, Michelle Jenner, Miguel Ángel Jenner, Enriqueta Linares, Mac Macdonald, Bruce Mackinnon, Lewis Macleod, Marta Martorell, José Mota, Pep Anton Muñoz, Luis Posada, Liza Ross, Jordi Royo, Kerry Shale
- Genre: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family
- Director(s): Enrique Gato
Tad is a celebrity archeologist and adventurer just like his hero Max Mordon... in his dreams! In reality, Tad is a Chicago construction worker. One day, however, he is mistaken for a real Professor and takes his place on a flight to Peru in search of the Lost City of Paititi. Professor Lavrof and his beautiful daughter Sara are waiting for the famous professor to crack the code. Unfortunately for Tad, Sara is engaged to real-life hero Max Mordon, but Max has secretly betrayed the Professor by teaming up with the evil Kopponen and his shady Odysseus corporation. Time for Tad to step up.
Chinese steampunk martial arts blockbuster about the early years of Tai chi master Yang Luchan, the man who founded in the 19th century what has now become the most popular Tai Chi style in the world. The second instalment of the "Tai Chi" trilogy continues the journey of Yang Luchan, a gifted child with a fleshy growth on his forehead who helped save a village from a frightening army of steampunk soldiers bearing strange machines with the knowledge of Tai Chi that they entrusted him with.
Jet Li was a monk in Shaolin. In a friendly competition for a higher place in Shaolin, his childhood friend almost kills a fellow student for using a concealed weapon (which cannot be used in the competition). He and his friend got kicked out of the Shaolin. They met rebellions at that time of China. His friend betrayed Jet Li and his rebellion friends for money from the China government. Jet Li went crazy and discovered the art of Tai Chi at the recover period. Revenge seem to the only thing he is going to do.
TAJOMARU is the famous 'bandit' of the forest from RASHOMON. Whoever kills Tajomaru inherits his name, status and sword. A royal brother leaves his kingdom to protect the princess he loves, only to find a series of harrowing adventures along the way which lead him back to where he came from, and then disinheriting his past to become the bandit TAJOMARU.
1975, Italy, USA
- Actors: Jim Brown, Lee Van Cleef, Fred Williamson, Catherine Spaak, Jim Kelly, Barry Sullivan, Dana Andrews, Harry Carey Jr., Robert Donner, Charles McGregor, Leonard Smith, Ronald Howard, Ricardo Palacios, Robin Levitt, Buddy Joe Hooker, Paul Costello, Hal Needham
- Genre: Western
- Director(s): Antonio Margheriti
The West has never seen a team like this or the hunt that aims to destroy them!
A young woman is brought home from the hospital with a broken arm and leg to recuperate after being hit by a car. She soon discovers that her loved ones aren't necessarily the best or selfless caregivers for her.
- Actors: Phoebe Tonkin, Ed Westwick, Dominic Sherwood, Jeremy Sumpter, Elliot Knight, Sebastian Koch, Anna-Louise Plowman, Julia Ragnarsson, Mark Bonnar, Ashley Walters, Sara Stewart, Simon Merrells, Rory Keenan, Anna Wilson-Jones, Robert Cavanah, Tracy Ifeachor, Thalissa Teixeira, Max Deacon, Stewart Scudamore, Hari Dhillon, Christianne Oliveira, Yûho Yamashita, Liam McMahon, Rock Salt, Johnny Lynch, Jermaine Allen, Umar Malik, Tim Howard
- Genre: Thriller
- Director(s): Jim Gillespie
TAKE DOWN focuses on the reckless sons and daughters of international billionaires, who have been sent by their frustrated parents to an exclusive, tough-love boot camp on a remote island, where they will be taught basic survival skills in the hope it will teach them to take responsibility for their lives. When they are taken hostage and held for a billion dollar ransom by a group of sophisticated kidnappers, the young captives suddenly need every ounce of their brief training to survive.
2011, USA, Germany
- Actors: Topher Grace, Anna Faris, Dan Fogler, Teresa Palmer, Chris Pratt, Michael Biehn, Jeanie Hackett, Lucy Punch, Michelle Trachtenberg, Demetri Martin, Michael Ian Black, Bob Odenkirk, Angie Everhart, Jay Jablonski, Edwin Hodge, Candace Kroslak, Nathalie Kelley, Wade Allain-Marcus, Robert Hoffman, Ryan Bittle, Bruce Nelson, Seth Gabel, James Sharpe, Erin Eisenhower, Kimberly Dearing, Clement von Franckenstein, Jennifer Sommerfield, Kyle Gonnell, Dustin Leighton, Richard Meek
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Michael Dowse
It's the late 1980s, when Wall Street is riding high, and it seems as if the entire country is cashing in on the bumper profits. Disgusted with the materialism that surrounds him, Matt Franklin, a brilliant young MIT graduate, has walked out on his well-paid position at a local lab and taken a low-level job as a video clerk, much to his father Bill's consternation. And the crises keep piling up in Matt's life. His best buddy Barry has just gotten fired from his job, his brainy sister Wendy is getting hitched to her vapid boyfriend Kyle, and the gorgeous Tori Frederking, long-time object of Matt's unattainable adoration, is suddenly back in the picture. Now, on one wild, woolly and irresponsible evening, everything is coming to a head, with explosive results.
Ronnie Scheib of Variety says this is writer-director Matt Sobel's, first full length film. 'Take Me to the River' unfolds in an atmosphere of mystery and dread that contrasts with its surroundings' bucolic serenity. A gay Californian teenager's visit to Nebraskan relatives turns more nightmarish than he anticipated, for reasons that he never could have imagined, as clouds of displaced sexuality hover over flowing rivers, fertile fields and little girls on big horses. Told uniquely through the kid's (Ryder, played by Logan Miller) largely uncomprehending point of view, this Midwestern gothic tale maintains sufficient visual distance to suggest alternative narratives from other perspectives. This superlatively acted indie film promises more than it delivers, but chillingly evokes sufficient primal dread to intrigue all audiences. The film debuted at the Sundance festival on January 26, 2015.
An illegal Chinese immigrant falls behind on payments on an enormous smuggling debt. Ming Ding has only until the end of the day to come up with the money.
- Actors: Michael Shannon, Jessica Chastain, Tova Stewart, Shea Whigham, Katy Mixon, Natasha Randall, Ron Kennard, Scott Knisley, Robert Longstreet, Heather Caldwell, Sheila Hullihen, John Kloock, Marianna Alacchi, Jacque Jovic, Bob Maines, Charles Moore, Pete Ferry, Molly McGinnis, Angie Marino-Smith, Isabelle Smith, Tina Stump, Ken Strunk, Maryanne Nagel, Hailee Dickens, Kathy Baker, Guy Van Swearingen, Lisa Gay Hamilton, William Alexander, Joanna Tyler, Stuart Greer
- Genre: Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Jeff Nichols
Curtis, a father and husband, is starting to experience bad dreams and hallucinations. Assuming mental illness, he seeks medical help and counseling. However, fearing the worst, he starts building an elaborate and expensive storm shelter in their backyard. This storm shelter threatens to tear apart his family, threatens his sanity and his standing in the community, but he builds it to save his family's life.
- Actors: Antonio Banderas, Rob Brown, Yaya DaCosta, Alfre Woodard, John Ortiz, Laura Benanti, Jonathan Malen, Jasika Nicole, Shawand McKenzie, Dante Basco, Elijah Kelley, Jenna Dewan, Marcus T. Paulk, Brandon D. Andrews, Lauren Collins, Katya Virshilas, Alison Sealy-Smith, Phillip Jarrett, Jo Chim, Volodymyr Vynogradsky, Kevin Hanchard, Joseph Pierre, Lyriq Bent, Heidi von Palleske, Darren Marsman, Kofi Payton, Sharon Matthews, Frank Spadone, Yvonne Myers, Tony Craig
- Genre: Drama, Music
- Director(s): Liz Friedlander
In New York, the polite dance instructor Pierre Dulaine sees a black teenager vandalizing the car of the director of a public school and on the next day he volunteers to teach dance to students to give respect, dignity, self-confidence, trust and teamwork. The reluctant director Augustine James offers the troublemakers that are in detention expecting Pierre to give-up of his intentions. Pierre struggles against the prejudice and ignorance of the students, parents and other teachers, but wins his battle when the group accepts to compete in a ballroom dance contest.