Titles starting from letter "U"
- Actors: Ajay Devgan, Kajol, Sumeet Raghvan, Divya Dutta, Isha Sharvani, Karan Khanna, Aditya Rajput, Anita Wahi, Hazel Croney, Aumckar, Shyam Adhatrao, Ramu Bashyal, Richa Bhattacharya, Adhir Bhatt, Robin Bhatt, Mrunal Despande, Vishesh Didwani, R.N. Jagtap, Sachin Khedekar, Meghna Kulkarni, Pramatesh Mehta, Milind Pathak, Sarika, Suhas Sawarkar, D.A. Virkar
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Ajay Devgan
The first time Ajay saw Pia, she served him drinks. She affected him more than the alcohol, and he found true love. He was a leading psychiatrist, but she messed up his mind. The first time Pia saw Ajay, he had too much to drink. She watched him make a fool of himself, and was relieved when he passed out. She was a woman who followed her heart, but despite his claims of true love, she had made up her mind. Thus began the story of Ajay and Pia. A love story, that begins at sea. Ajay and Pia develop a strong and special bond. In each other, they find an anchor. They rush into marriage, despite the advice and failing relationships of their friends. But no marriages can be complete without problems, and Ajay and Pia have also have to face hurdles, some of which seem insurmountable.
1996, France, USA
- Actors: Sean Penn, Billy Bob Thornton, Abraham Benrubi, Richard Rutowski, Jon Voight, Jennifer Lopez, Powers Boothe, Nick Nolte, Aida Linares, Sean Stone, Ilia Volok, Valeri Nikolayev, Brent Briscoe, Bo Hopkins, Julie Hagerty, Annie Tien, Joaquin Phoenix, Claire Danes, Sheri Foster, Laurie Metcalf, Liv Tyler, Jeff Flach
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Oliver Stone
When Bobby's car breaks down in the desert while on the run from some of the bookies who have already taken two of his fingers, he becomes trapped in the nearby small town where the people are stranger than anyone he's encountered. After becoming involved with a (unbeknownst to him) young married woman, her husband hires Bobby to kill her. Later, she hires Bobby to kill the husband.
1999, France, USA
- Actors: Matthew McConaughey, Bill Paxton, Harvey Keitel, Jon Bon Jovi, David Keith, Thomas Kretschmann, Jake Weber, Jack Noseworthy, Tom Guiry, Will Estes, Terrence 'T.C.' Carson, Erik Palladino, Dave Power, Derk Cheetwood, Matthew Settle, Rebecca Tilney, Carolyna De Laurentiis, Dina De Laurentiis, Burnell Tucker, Rob Allyn, Carsten Voigt, Gunter Würger, Oliver Stokowski, Arnd Klawitter, Kai Maurer, Robert Lahoda, Peter Stark, Erich Redman, Sergeant William John Evans, Robin Askwith
- Genre: Action, Drama, War
- Director(s): Jonathan Mostow
In the midst of World War II, the battle below the seas rages. The Nazi's have the upper edge as the Allies are unable to crack their war codes. That is, until a wrecked U-boat sends out an SOS signal, and the Allies realise this is their chance to seize the 'enigma coding machine'. But masquerading as Nazi's and taking over the U-boat is the smallest of their problems. The action really begins when they get stranded on the U-boat.
- Actors: Bianca Van Varenberg, Sean Brosnan, Simon Phillips, Maya Grant, Joey Ansah, Jazz Lintott, Sean Pertwee, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Julian Glover, Andrew Shim, Peter Barrett, Amelia Linney, Raji James, Perry Fitzpatrick, Christian Howard, Emma Buckley, Adam Dakin, Emilyne Mondo, Daniel Bowker, Robert Stone, Allistair McNab, Dominic Burns, Emily Denton-Davies, Dick Gere, Tom Higgins, Forbes KB, James Merry, Josh Nolan, Patricia Rybarczyk, Jason Toon
- Genre: Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Dominic Burns
Friends get together for a night out in a bar. Life is wonderful as a couple share their proposal moment. When, suddenly strange things start to happen. Loss of power. Throughout the city. No phones, no lights, just darkness as the friends try to cope. Then an invasion from UFOs, big ones! The sky is darkened by the ships of the alien invaders. The takeover of planet Earth has begun as our the five friends struggle to survive amid the chaos and calamity. Will love survive the terror?
- Actors: Tommy Lee Jones, Wesley Snipes, Robert Downey Jr., Joe Pantoliano, Daniel Roebuck, Tom Wood, LaTanya Richardson, Irène Jacob, Kate Nelligan, Patrick Malahide, Rick Snyder, Michael Paul Chan, Johnny Lee Davenport, Donald Li, Marc Vann, Michael Guido, Robert Mohler, Richard Lexsee, Dado, Karen Vaccaro, David Kersner, Tony Fitzpatrick, Donald Gibb, Cynthia Baker, Susan Hart, Vaitiare Bandera, Don Herion, Len Bajenski, Matt DeCaro, Thomas Rosales Jr.
- Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Stuart Baird
When a prisoner transport plane crashes, one prisoner, Mark Sheridan, skillfully escapes and save lives at the same time. Deputy Sam Gerard and his team of U.S. Marshals pursue relentlessly, but Gerard begins to suspect that there is more to the exceptional fugitive than what he has been told. Meanwhile, Sheridan struggles to avoid capture while seeking answers of his own. Until the final scene, both Gerard and Sheridan are in jeopardy of the unknown.
- Actors: Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr., B.B. King, Phil Joanou, Dennis Bell, Adam Gussow, Jack Hale, Jim Horn, Wayne Jackson, Andrew Love, Sterling Magee, Joseph M. Miskulin, Gayl Murphy, George Pendergrass, Stacey Sheppard, Dorothy Terrell, M.C. Brennan, Gary Hardy
- Genre: Documentary, Music
- Director(s): Phil Joanou
This film documents the 1987 North American tour of the great rock band, U2. Fresh with their success of their best selling album, The Joshua Tree, the band plays monster gigs. Along the way, the band takes the opportunity in indulge in some special musical activities like playing with BB King and performing "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking" with a famous church choir. All the while, concert footage of the band's biggest hits on tour is featured while Bono speaks his mind on the problems of his homeland.
Alessio Rinaldi, a 25-year-old director, gets the charge from a producer to write the script of his first movie with Ubaldo Terzani, a well-known writer of horror novels. Alessio moves into Terzani's house to start this collaboration, and a strange relationship of psychological dependence grows between them: Ubaldo Terzani unveils his dark side, and Alessio fall in a desperate depth of craziness and nightmares. There is a reason why Terzani's bestsellers are so frightening ... Alessio will discover that reality can be unexpectedly more terrifying than every brainchild, and he will have to fight hard to escape Ubaldo Terzani's jaws.
- Actors: Masayuki Mori, Machiko Kyô, Kinuyo Tanaka, Eitarô Ozawa, Ichisaburo Sawamura, Mitsuko Mito, Kikue Môri, Ryôsuke Kagawa, Eigoro Onoe, Saburô Date, Sugisaku Aoyama, Reiko Kongo, Shozo Nanbu, Ichirô Amano, Kichijirô Ueda, Teruko Omi, Keiko Koyanagi, Mitsusaburô Ramon, Toshio Chiba, Jun Fujikawa, Kôji Fukuda, Takaji Fukui, Shigeru Hasegawa, Yukio Horikita, Eiji Ishikura, Masayoshi Kikuno, Hajime Koshikawa, Sugisaka Koyama, Tetsu Mikami, Tokiko Mita
- Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Mystery
- Director(s): Kenji Mizoguchi
In the beginning of the springtime in the period of the Japanese Civil Wars of the Sixteenth Century in Lake Biwa in the Province of Omi, the family man farmer and craftsman Genjurô travels to Nagahama to sell his wares and makes a small fortune. His neighbor Tobei that is a fool man dreams on becoming a samurai, but he can not afford to buy the necessary outfit. The greedy Genjurô and Tobei work together manufacturing clay potteries, expecting to sell the pieces and enrich; however, their wives Miyage and Ohama are worried about the army of the cruel Shibata that is coming to their village and they warn their ambitious husbands. Their village is looted but the families flee and survive; Genjurô and Tobei decide to travel by boat with their wives and baby to sell the wares in a bigger town. When they meet another boat that was attacked by pirates, Genjurô decides to leave his wife and son on the bank of the river, promising to return in ten days. Genjurô, Tobei and Ohama raise a large amount but Tobei leaves his wife to buy the samurai outfit and seek fame and fortune. Meanwhile the female aristocratic Lady Wakasa and her servant ask Genjurô to bring her shopping to her fancy Kutsuki House. Sooner Genjurô and Tobei discover the price they have to pay for their ambition.
- Actors: 'Weird Al' Yankovic, Victoria Jackson, Kevin McCarthy, Michael Richards, David Bowe, Stanley Brock, Anthony Geary, Trinidad Silva, Gedde Watanabe, Billy Barty, John Paragon, Fran Drescher, Sue Ane Langdon, David Proval, Grant James, Emo Philips, Lou B. Washington, Vance Colvig Jr., Nik Hagler, Robert K. Weiss, Eldon G. Hallum, Sherry Engstrom, Sara Allen, Bob Hungerford, John Cadenhead, Francis M. Carlson, Ivan Green, Adam Maras, Travis Knight, Joseph Witt
- Genre: Comedy
- Director(s): Jay Levey
The wortless daydreaming slob George Newman can't keep a job for more than a few days at a time before he gets fired. Fortunately, his uncle wins a UHF television station in a poker-game (it was almost bankrupt), which George Newman is put in charge of. Will the new job be any different from the last few jobs he's had?
2010, South Korea
- Actors: Kang-ho Song, Dong-won Kang, Yun-seo Choi, Kyeong-min Go, Seung-do Han, Su-ho Ha, Se-hwan Im, Jasmine, Gook-hwan Jeon, Jae-won Kim, Jin-yong Kim, Jong-yeob Kim, Mi-jun Kim, Myeong-hun Kim, Sun-ae Kim, Yang-seong Kim, Yeong-wung Kim, Chang-Seok Ko, Jae-ryong Lee, Jeong-min Lee, Myeong-ok Lee, Nak-jun Lee, So-yoon Lee, Geon Moon, Sang-baek Nam, Chan-wu Oh, Hyuk-kwon Park, Min-wu Park, Ji-won Seo, Myeong-seok Seo
- Genre: Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): Hun Jang
A North Korean spy and a former South Korean agent form a tense partnership.
- Actors: Justin Gross, Grey DeLisle, Michael Massee, Olivia d'Abo, Marc Worden, Nan McNamara, Nolan North, Andre Ware, David Boat, Fred Tatasciore, Jim Ward, Dee Bradley Baker, Steve Blum, Keith Ferguson, Quinton Flynn, Kerrigan Mahan, Aileen Sander, James Arnold Taylor
- Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Curt Geda
In 1945, Captain America, U.S. soldier created with a Super-Soldier Serum, is fighting the Nazis during World War II, and after averting a nuclear disaster, he falls into the icy waters of the North Atlantic, and frozen in suspended animation, only to be revived in the twenty-first century by the American military, who are hoping that they can recreate the serum in Captain America's blood in order to create more super-soldiers. But now, with the world facing the very same evil, Captain America must rise again as our last hope of survival, and lead a strong-willed team of today's superheroes.
- Actors: Justin Gross, Grey DeLisle, Michael Massee, Marc Worden, Olivia d'Abo, Nan McNamara, Nolan North, Andre Ware, David Boat, Fred Tatasciore, Jim Ward, Dave Fennoy, Jeffrey D. Sams, Susan Dalian, Dwight Schultz, Kendre Berry, Mark Hamill, Chi McBride, Elias Eliot
- Genre: Animation, Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Will Meugniot
The mightiest of heroes the ultimate Avengers must continue their war against the same aliens they fought. This time, the aliens and Captain America's old enemy Herr Kleiser (the alien shape shifter who supposedly died in 1945), are invading a hidden city in Africa, where the Black Panther is king. But when Kleiser murders the Black Panther's father T'Chaka, Black Panther travels to the U.S.A. to get advice from Captain America. The Avengers must travel to Africa, where a bloody war will be waged against the invading aliens.
A plane crashes in the jungle. One of the survivors gets lost and while trying to find a way out of the jungle he gets captured by cannibals. He is humiliated, stripped naked, and thrown in a hole with a bird for a while. Eventually, he escapes with the help of a cannibal girl and tries to find his plane so he can go home.
1971, Italy, France
- Actors: Marlon Brando, Maria Schneider, Maria Michi, Giovanna Galletti, Gitt Magrini, Catherine Allégret, Luce Marquand, Marie-Hélène Breillat, Catherine Breillat, Dan Diament, Catherine Sola, Mauro Marchetti, Jean-Pierre Léaud, Massimo Girotti, Peter Schommer, Veronica Lazar, Rachel Kesterber, Ramón Mendizábal, Mimi Pinson, Darling Légitimus, Gérard Lepennec, Stéphan Koziak, Armand Abplanalp, Laura Betti, Jean-Luc Bideau, Michel Delahaye, Gianni Pulone, Franca Sciutto
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Bernardo Bertolucci
While looking for an apartment, Jeanne, a beautiful young Parisienne, encounters Paul, a mysterious American expatriate mourning his wife's recent suicide. Instantly drawn to each other, they have a stormy, passionate affair, in which they do not reveal their names to each other. Their relationship deeply affects their lives, as Paul struggles with his wife's death and Jeanne prepares to marry her fiance, Tom, a film director making a cinema-verite documentary about her.
A squad of Ultramarines answer a distress call from an Imperial Shrine World. A full Company of Imperial Fists was stationed there, but there is no answer from them. The squad investigates to find out what has happened there.
- Actors: Milla Jovovich, Cameron Bright, Nick Chinlund, Sebastien Andrieu, Ida Martin, William Fichtner, David Collier, Kieran O'Rorke, Digger Mesch, Ryan Martin, Steven Calcote, Ricardo Mamood-Vega, Mike Smith, Clay Cullen, Jennifer Caputo, Jack Murphy, Diego Swing, Theodore Thomas, Abraham Boyd, Matthew Sturgess, Alexander Key, Pete Spurrier, Russell Wait, Youlia Galenko, Luke Jackson, Chris Garner, Duc Luu, Kurt Wimmer, Gilad Lotan, Phillip Moore
- Genre: Action, Sci-Fi
- Director(s): Kurt Wimmer
Set in the late 21st century, a subculture of humans have emerged who have been modified genetically by a vampire-like disease, giving them enhanced speed, incredible stamina and acute intelligence, and as they are set apart from "normal" and "healthy" humans, the world is pushed to the brink of worldwide civil war aimed at the destruction of the "diseased" population. In the middle of this crossed-fire is - an infected beautiful woman - Ultraviolet, who finds herself protecting a nine-year-old boy who has been marked for death by the human government as he is believed to be a threat to humans.
Umberto Ferrari, aged government-pensioner, attends a street demonstration held by his fellow pensioners. The police dispense the crowd and Umberto returns to his cheap furnished room which he shares with his dog Flick. Umberto's lone friend is Maria, servant of the boarding house. She is a simple girl who is pregnant by one of two soldiers and neither will admit to being the father. When Umberto's landlady Antonia demands the rent owed her and threatens eviction if she is not paid, Umberto tries desperately to raise the money by selling his books and watch. He is too proud to beg in the streets and can not get a loan from any of his acquaintances. He contracts a sore throat, is admitted to a hospital and this puts a delay on his financial difficulty. Discharged, he finds that his dog is gone and, following a frantic search, locates him in the city dog pound. His room has been taken over by the landlady and the now-homeless Unberto determines to find a place for his beloved dog, and then kill himself. Unsuccessful, he resolves that his dog must die with him and he stands in the path of a train, with his dog in his arms.
Louis is a twelve year old boy who lives with his parents and older brother in southern Morocco. Louis is very happy until the day his father shares a secret with him.
1972, France, Italy
- Actors: Alain Delon, Richard Crenna, Catherine Deneuve, Riccardo Cucciolla, Michael Conrad, Paul Crauchet, Simone Valère, André Pousse, Jean Desailly, Valérie Wilson, Henri Marteau, Catherine Rethi, Louis Grandidier, Philippe Gasté, Dominique Zentar, Jako Mica, Jo Tafanelli, Stan Dylik, Georges Florian, Léon Minisini, Roger Fradet, Jacques Galland, Jean-Pierre Posier, Jacques Leroy, Michel Fretault, Gene Moyle, Nicole Témime, Pierre Vaudier
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
- Director(s): Jean-Pierre Melville
Bank robbery in small town ends with one of the robbers being wounded. The loot from the robbery is just a asset for the even more spectacular heist. Simon, gang leader and Paris night club owner, must also deal with police comissaire Edouard Colemane, who happens to be his good friend.