Records found: 31, viewing from 1 to 20
- Actors: Sasha Lane, Shia LaBeouf, Riley Keough, McCaul Lombardi, Arielle Holmes, Crystal Ice, Veronica Ezell, Chad Cox, Garry Howell, Kenneth Kory Tucker, Raymond Coalson, Isaiah Stone, Dakota Powers, Shawna Rae Moseley, Chris Wright, Summer Hunsaker, Brody Hunsaker, Johnny Pierce II, Chasity Hunsaker, Michael Hunsaker, Kaylin Mally, Laura Kirk, Will Patton, Daran Shinn, Sam Williamson, Bruce Gregory, Tyler Forke, Chris Bylsma, Andrea Fantauzzi
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Andrea Arnold
Star, a teenage girl with nothing to lose, joins a traveling magazine sales crew, and gets caught up in a whirlwind of hard partying, law bending and young love as she criss-crosses the Midwest with a band of misfits.
Louis documents his investigation into what goes on behind the scenes of the infamous church of scientology.
- Actors: Ricky Gervais, Rob Jarvis, Abbie Murphy, Mandeep Dhillon, Jo Hartley, Andrew Brooke, Miles Chapman, Tom Bennett, Rebecca Gethings, Kim Benson, Alfie Stewart, Doc Brown, Tom Basden, Andy Burrows, Steve Clarke, Michael Clarke, Nina Sosanya, Stacha Hicks, Martin Collins, Nathan Dean Williams, Kevin Bishop, Diane Morgan, Dermot Keaney, Carol Walton, Ashley McGuire, Roisin Conaty, Alexander Arnold, Jamie Kenna, Peter Andre, Ashley Hudson
- Genre: Comedy, Music
- Director(s): Ricky Gervais
A camera crew catches up with David Brent, the former star of the fictional British TV series (2001), as he now fancies himself a rock star on the road.
A troubled man survives a suicide attempt. He calls an old friend to rescue him in the middle of the night. Their journey is just beginning, and by daybreak, a tragedy will surface.
- Actors: Kate Beckinsale, Theo James, Lara Pulver, Charles Dance, Tobias Menzies, Bradley James, Alicia Vela-Bailey, Daisy Head, Trent Garrett, Clementine Nicholson, James Faulkner, Sveta Driga, Oliver Stark, Peter Andersson, Junes Zahdi, Brian Caspe, David Bowles, Dan Bradford, Eva Larvoire, Miroslav Lhotka, Marielle Tepper, Martavious Gayles, Richard William Romanov
- Genre: Action, Horror
- Director(s): Anna Foerster
The next installment in the blockbuster franchise, UNDERWORLD: BLOOD WARS follows Vampire death dealer, Selene (Kate Beckinsale) as she fends off brutal attacks from both the Lycan clan and the Vampire faction that betrayed her. With her only allies, David (Theo James) and his father Thomas (Charles Dance), she must stop the eternal war between Lycans and Vampires, even if it means she has to make the ultimate sacrifice.
Ty Hargrove is a young country boy living in poverty with his father at the edge of a clay pit in Bay Minette, Alabama. In spite of his disadvantages Ty is bull-headed to succeed and make something of himself. During the week he's a manager at his uncle's telephone pole plant. On the weekend he pursues his passion, racing on the dirt track. Ty and his sidekick, Lurvy Wilson, have spent countless hours building their race car in the evenings. Their dream is to beat the local champion, Snake Turner, and go all the way to the state championship. When Snake's girlfriend falls for Ty, things get heated. Then a sudden death in Ty's family leaves him broken and without a sponsor. Now, with the whole town finally believing in him, Ty finds it hard to believe in himself.
A mystery centered around the construction of the Great Wall of China.
- Actors: Emma Thompson, Brendan Gleeson, Daniel Brühl, Mikael Persbrandt, Katharina Schüttler, Louis Hofmann, Godehard Giese, Uwe Preuss, Jacob Matschenz, Lars Rudolph, Joshua Grothe, Joachim Bißmeier, Holger Handtke, Rainer Reiners, Hildegard Schroedter, Marko Dyrlich, Jürgen Tarrach, Rafael Gareisen, Ernst Stötzner, Monique Chaumette, Katharina Abt, Chris Theisinger, Katharina Blaschke, Daniel Sträßer, Joshio Marlon, Katrin Pollitt, Imogen Kogge, Hans Martin Stier, Gisa Flake, Fritz Roth
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Vincent Perez
Berlin, 1940. Working class couple Otto and Anna Quangel receive the news that their only son has lost his life in the battlefield and decide to resist the Nazi regime in their very own way. Soon the Gestapo is hunting "the threat".
- Actors: Nicholas Hoult, Anthony Hopkins, Ben Kingsley, Marwan Kenzari, Aleksandar Jovanovic, Christian Rubeck, Erdal Yildiz, Clemens Schick, Johnny Palmiero, Lindsey Elizabeth, Michael Epp, Josh Gotto, Ben Hecker, Nadia Hilker, Felicity Jones, Markus Klauk, Svenja Kleinfeld, Joachim Król, Johny Mathew, Annina Nusko, Sandra Steinbach, Cherin West, Thomas Binder, Martin Hentschel, Nikita Vasilchenko, Alexander Wolf
- Genre: Action, Thriller
- Director(s): Eran Creevy
To pay for his girlfriend's (Jones) medical emergency while abroad, Casey (Hoult) schemes to pull a drug heist for an eccentric gangster (Kingsley). After a failed attempt, he embarks across Europe on an action-packed chase in a race against time to save his girlfriend's life from being taken by an evil druglord (Hopkins).
- Actors: Alison Sudol, Analeigh Tipton, Olivia Thirlby, Adam Goldberg, Raychel Diane Weiner, Ben Feldman, Betsy Brandt, Lesley Ann Warren, John Ross Bowie, Peter Bogdanovich, Scott Haze, Cherilyn Wilson, Jedediah Jenk, Emma Farabee, Azize Erim, Dennis Nicomede, Jessica Carter, Shani Drake, Liam Silbernagel, Larry Guli, Megan Leigh Wright, Sebastian Mayer, Steven Moress, Hayden Gold, Brittany Riley, Jonathan Galicia-Mora, Damon Jones, Kathrina Feigh
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Director(s): Rafael Palacio Illingworth
Thirlby and Feldman play a couple confronted by the fear that settling down and getting married means their carefree days as city-dwelling young adults coming to an abrupt and depressing end. Both are tempted by the allure of another life before ultimately realizing why they fell in love in the first place.
An animated comedy that features WWE Superstars, providing their own voices while matching up against talking animals.
- Actors: Nichole Bloom, Fabianne Therese, Pat Healy, Michelle Borth, Joshua Leonard, AJ Bowen, Zak Henri, Lou Wegner, River Alexander, Laura Covelli, Isaac Salzman, Morgan Peter Brown, Wyntergrace Williams, Shanna Malcolm, Danny Minnick, Robert Dill, Guy Nardulli, Eric D'Agostino, Michael Anthony DiNuzzo, Kosta Kariotis, Amy Tardugno
- Genre: Drama, Thriller
- Director(s): John Carchietta
Feeling confined by their small town and overbearing parents, Annie and Jules hatch a scheme of running away. But as the girls soon find out, consequences can blindside you. Sometimes violently.
- Actors: Amy Johnston, Muriel Hofmann, Jenny Wu, Kathy Wu, Jet Tranter, Mayling Ng, Sunny Coelst, Rosemary Vandebrouck, Lisa Cheng, Chalinene Bassinah, Lauren Rhoden, Lisa Henderson, Isa Sofa Chan Kwan Nga, Nathalie Ng, Happy Ma, Xiao Xia, Wing-Hin Ho, Mon Choi, Kirt Kishita, Joe Fiorello, Cecilia Reynal, Ines Laimins, Comzyakova Anastasia, Arielle Gabriel, Jai Day, Harry Oram, Jame Carss, John Dovoacc, Wong Sai Lam, Chan Li Yuan
- Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
- Director(s): Chris Nahon
A blond arrives in Asia, and is first, jumped, then beaten up, by thugs. She asks a fighter girl to train her - but really, she wants to take part in a tournament. Plenty of girls, of all races, fighting action.
A psychiatrist tries to put her life back together after a violent attack by seeking to repair the life of a new patient, but he has his own terrifying history.
- Actors: Frank Grillo, Minnie Driver, AnnaSophia Robb, Dianna Agron, Mary McCormack, Christopher McDonald, Ed Westwick, John Leguizamo, Jim Ortlieb, Shannon Brown, Maggie Q, Phillip Edward Van Lear, Terry Hamilton, Christopher R Ellis, Andrew James Allen, R. Lee Telford, Seema Mody, Frank Korver, Tim O'Leary, Michael Szeles, Ted LeBlang, Dawn Ferry, Marty Flavin, Robert L. Wilson, Kristine Veta, Brent McGee, Will Gillespie, Helen Soraya, Alvin Smith, Poppy Jamie
- Genre: Crime, Thriller
- Director(s): Aram Rappaport
Set in the future when the US economy is on the brink of yet another massive financial crisis, The Crash tells the story of Guy Clifton (Frank Grillo), a federally-indicted stock trader, who is secretly enlisted by the federal government to help thwart a cyber-attack aimed at the US stock markets - an attack that could permanently cripple the economy. Our 'richer than God' protagonist is charged with assembling a team capable of running the government's top secret 'shadow stock exchange' in an attempt to keep the markets from mass panic in the event the cyber-hijack is successful. Having only ever been fueled by his love of money, Guy fully intends to use his insider knowledge of this world catastrophe for personal gain until he unearths the organization behind the attack and discovers its motives. For the first time in his life, Guy is challenged to make decisions not only for himself, but also for the good of his country - decisions that are rooted in morality rather than dollar ...
- Actors: Nicole Balsam, Courtney Christine, Courtney C. Clark, Max Curnin, Veronika Dash, Justiin A. Davis, Cathryn Dylan, Chris Elliott, Amanda Scot Ellis, Ginger Grace, Elijah Guo, Spencer House, Grant S. Johnson, Connor Lawrence, Justin Mark, Vivian McCall, Ian McQuillan-Grace, Kaitlin Mesh, Kelley Missal, Ben Moss, Peter O'Connor, Alex Oliver, Amanda Phillips, Rachel Pirard, Parker Pogue, Austin Ramsey, Melanie Blake Roth, Max Sheldon, Stevie Steel, Elliot Tebele
- Genre: Comedy, Drama
- Director(s): Grant S. Johnson
"Frat Star" explores the alluring, superficial, manipulative, and dark world of Ivy League fraternity culture. An insecure, poor, and broken-hearted Nick enters freshman year with no interest in fraternities. This all changes when his old money roommate Billy convinces him to pledge.
Steve, a young professional snowboarder, ruins a high-paying photoshoot with a silly prank, causing him, his girlfriend Branka and fellow snowboarder Josh to be left behind on the mountain. They seek shelter in a garish, loud aprés-ski tavern that is hosting an all-night party for the last night of the season. Things go from bad to worse when a scientific experiment conducted by a local entrepreneur unleashes an epidemic of zombies and mutant wildlife, but this is mostly lost on the local drunkards as they themselves are not always so easy to distinguish from zombies. Steve, Branka and Josh have to find a way to survive this hellish night. Finally, their epic battle for survival leads to them having to use their snowboarding skills to defeat the raging aprés-ski zombies once and for all.
- Actors: Blanche Baker, Peter Benson, Mark Blum, Elijah Boothe, Zach Broussard, Michael Cyril Creighton, Muhammed Cunningham, Joseph Harrell, Slate Holmgren, Sage Kirwan, Alex Maizus, Justin Mark, Shoba Narayan, And Palladino, Sasha Pieterse, Connor Ratliff, Alex Saxon, Brian M. Sweig, David W. Thompson, Craig Walker, Jay Walker, Jenna Williams, Alexis G. Zall, Faith Logan
- Genre: Crime, Family
- Director(s): Emily Hagins
United by dire circumstances, four unlikely allies from a Philadelphia prep school - the hacker, the slacker, the athlete, and the perfect student - band together to attempt the impossible: steal from the U.S. Mint.
- Actors: Tommy Flanagan, Danielle Savre, Cody Longo, Jade Tailor, James Maslow, Madison Iseman, Bianca A. Santos, Beau Smart, Lane Garrison, Emilio Rivera, Spencer Neville, Karina Smirnoff, Nishi Munshi, R. Marcus Taylor, Matthew Espinosa, Michael Roark, Brandon Molale, Tyne Stecklein, DeRay Davis, Tina Grimm, Damaine Radcliff, Caitlin McHugh, Greg Serano, Vinicius Machado, Casey Durkin, Lil Mama, Bianca Von Krieg, Saige Donaldson, Anissa Borrego, William Rocha
- Genre: Crime, Music, Thriller
- Director(s): Benny Boom
A 3D hybrid merging the genres of film noir, dance, and mystery. A loner fresh out of rehab and hunted by both sides of the law returns home to solve the murder of his sister, and finds himself entangled in a game of revenge on the LA club circuit.
- Actors: Betsy Brandt, Chris Beetem, Zev Haworth, Anna Margaret Hollyman, Sakina Jaffrey, Abraham Adams, Daniel Aguera, Semih Bedir, Merri Biechler, Joe Brenckle, Mike Broecker, Ryan Childs, Jack Cranfield, Jared Davis, Shelley Delaney, Kramer Ditty, Ryan Patrick Dolan, Conor Emser, Andrew Escobedo, Brian Evans, Ledger Free, Matt Fujita, Benjamin Varda Gillespie, David Haugen, Gary E. Holcomb, Natalie Hulla, Meredith Jensen, Christopher Johnson, Grant Johnson, Meredith Kelly
- Genre: Drama
- Director(s): Annie J. Howell
Claire is sure of herself, her work and family, until - like a bad dream - her husband disappears, leaving a trail of puzzling secrets that shatter her certainty.